Livestream Stargazing Tours 4 - Thargoid Structures with Paul Crowther

Paige Harvey

Community Manager
Greetings Commanders,

Join us this week for the next episode of Stargazing Tours. We'll be heading to an active Thargoid Structure and introducing Paul to the wonder's within!

Livestream details
  • Topic – Stargazing Tours - Thargoid Structures
  • Date – 04 July 2019
  • Time – 18:00 (UTC)
  • WhereClick here!
See you there!

The worst part about this new live stream series is that I keep hearing Kygo and Justin Jesso in my head. :D

Thanks for the heads-up!

That thread is just a list of Neil claiming nobody told him about a stream, while shouting that nobody must point out when it was actually announced days earlier. I don't get it.

I look forward to NeilF complaining about how we never get told about streams beforehand :)
That thread is just a list of Neil claiming nobody told him about a stream, while shouting that nobody must point out when it was actually announced days earlier. I don't get it.
Grrrrr.... So I looked multiple times yesterday for a Livestream announcement (eg: half a dozen times plus throughout the day)... And could only see announcements for Livestreams for previous weeks (eg: June 21st). Of course this one had simply sunk off the first page (eg: leaving previous Livestream announcements still on the first page)...

Just can't win :(

For a good while (years) the rule of thumb was FD would make their Livestream annoucement on a Thursday for the stream that night. So I would diligently come onto the forum a few times on a Thursday to look for said post, and then put it on the "dedicated announcement" thread to inform folks.

But then it started either not being made (on the forum), or more recently the announcement has been made days before. Now, while the latter is great, I certainly don't want to turn looking for Livestream announcements into a part time occupation for myself (checking multiple times on multiple days, or searching down threads/pages):( So I'm not sure what to do as, to be honest, clearly the current approach isn't working :(

So answers on a postcard! But clearly the most sensible and obvious and productive thing for all, would be for FD to simply post to a single dedicated thread. But for some reason they don't seem to want to do that...

ps: Consider - I'm actively looking for Livestream announcements, and even I'm not seeing them! What does this mean for the user base as a whole? A single dedicated thread which FD posted onto would solve all of this! I'll PM Paige and suggest it (again), as clearly my attempts are not working well at the moment!

ps: Suggestion - At least pin the current (pending) Livestream thread to the top of this forum?

EDIT: Paige says FD will look into if they can create a single dedicated thread, thus rendering mine redundant! ;)

Last edited:
Top Bottom