Notice ARX FAQ

...Furthermore, we are working through our back catalog to update Paint Jobs we feel could benefit from a touch up.

Please do Touch up the Precision Paints. The one for Challenger is resembling anything but Precision, those lines seem to be drawn on high seas during a storm, not in a design shop

I feel like I missed something here... What are Frontier Points? I've been here since Premium Beta and I was unaware we were getting points for anything.

They are described in the other news article as a form of voucher for console cosmetic shopping. I didn't know about them either.

Will it still be possible to purchase paintjobs etc. directly with money? Or do we now have to buy predefined packages of Arx in order to spend them on paintjobs, as many stores do it with currency that you can never buy in the precise amount that you need...

Furthermore, we are working through our back catalog to update Paint Jobs we feel could benefit from a touch up.

So there is hope that the Corvette Operator pack will be fixed?

I like to add one question:

Will I be able to purchase exactly the amount of Arx I need to purchase the cosmetic I want, or will it come in packages, which means I have either too little or a leftover?

-- answer outstanding -- Please wait --

Please do Touch up the Precision Paints. The one for Challenger is resembling anything but Precision, those lines seem to be drawn on high seas during a storm, not in a design shop

I have a Wireframe Python skin that could use some work (the lines are in the wrong places on the back) and a Viper Union Jack that's off-centre. Reworking skins is the best news so far for me :)

Still not sure on this one, will you be able to buy Arx's using your in game credits, as well as paying for them using real cash?

Well I suppose one could buy some points and apparently earn the rest by ingame activity, or the other way around. But having an interest in these transactions is a different question.

Excellent news, I just hope the variety of things we can purchase is greatly increased.

Would we be able to purchase an extra Commander slot (on PC) with Arx (I have seen other games do this)?

That's an insult so creative that I can't even be mad. But still, no math on the user's side helps if for example an item costs 400 points but the smallest package you can buy contains 500, you'll have 100 left over.

Consoles did that for years. Not that i like it, but got used to it.
On XBox currently one can buy packages of 300, 500, 1000, 2500 points
And a normal Paint Pack (6 paint jobs) costs 300 points.

Things might be waaay different with Arx and hopefully for the better.

Actually most if not all overlap to the point where you end up with a suplus of points that can go towards a future purchase.
I was on PS4 until January.
The package sizes were very annoying.
Particularly that (some) smaller packs were cheaper than the large 'bulk' packs. Made no sense.
Could be a good thing, depends on the details, well see.

I was on PS4 until January.
The package sizes were very annoying.
Particularly that (some) smaller packs were cheaper than the large 'bulk' packs. Made no sense.
Could be a good thing, depends on the details, well see.

On XBox is pretty decent. Actually slightly better value on bigger packages. Sooo slightly, but enough for me to go everytime for bigger ones.
Hopefully Arx will be better

Top Bottom