ANNOUNCEMENT ARX FAQ

Without exiting either
Have you considered doing your 'make-up' before starting playing (or when exiting a session)? It is what I try to remember to do...

But remember, pre-Arx you would have had to be in a station that supported livery to change anything, so we are already in a better place cosmetics-wise than we were - far more choices :)

This should be suffice:

Otherwise: 🖕😁
It is sooo hard to be correct these days, but I think you covered all combinations really well. The best thing about doing this once, of course, is that you can just refer to it ad nauseum to conclude that, naturally, you are the height of political correctness!
(problem with writing is facetiousness is difficult to convey in words...)

Hello @Six6VI,
  • For digital purchases in the stores we require a 'Billing Address' as standard. Most systems use this process nowadays and it is just standard billing procedure for any of our products.
  • At the moment, you will not be able to purchase any ARX without entering your billing address.
  • Currently, you cannot purchase ARX via Steam, but it is something the team are looking into implementing in the near future.
o7 Commander
Thanks for the feedback, I'm patient...

Do you plan to distribute the 2020 "paid" expansion via Steam?

[Edit: Please edit OP in case anyone else has the same question, cheers.]

Last edited:
I dislike this model and will certainly not be spending what i used to on cosmetic items. In game currencies like ARX are simply a mechanism used to hide the true cost of in game items. It invariably goes hand in hand with an increase in the actual cost of these items.

I dislike this model and will certainly not be spending what i used to on cosmetic items. In game currencies like ARX are simply a mechanism used to hide the true cost of in game items. It invariably goes hand in hand with an increase in the actual cost of these items.
Whilst agreeing, in principle, with the 'hidden cost' I think it all comes down to the "Do I want X at Y Arx?" in the end. I buy the cosmetics I want, if the cost appears excessive I'll wait until 'Sale' time... as I have just done, now have a couple of items 'discounted' to a more acceptable 'price'.

The great thing is, as cosmetics they add nothing to the game bar tickling one's vanity - so not buying anything doesn't leave a player disadvantaged in any way :)

Top Bottom