Gamescom 2019 - Frontier Meet Announcement

Chante Goodman

Community Manager
Frontier
Hello all!

We are thrilled to confirm we will be attending Gamescom this August, where you can get hands on with Planet Zoo on the show floor! As is tradition, and because it wouldn't be Gamescom for us without it, we will be holding another Frontier Community Meet, where you can connect with other members of our communities, enjoy free food and drink and have a great time with us!

If you...
  • Are available on the evening of 22 August, 2019 (Thursday)
  • Can make it to the Lindt Chocolate Factory in Cologne, Germany
... then we'd love it if you could join us at our Frontier Community Meet! The event is on a first come, first served basis, as the venue has a limited capacity.

To join us, all you need to do is sign up and request your tickets via this Google Form. You will then receive an email through Eventbrite asking you to confirm your tickets; you cannot attend the event without your Eventbrite confirmation and tickets! Tickets are free but you must be over 18 to be allowed into the venue. You can reserve up to three tickets per person, but should you need more tickets or have any questions, please email us directly at community@frontier.co.uk with the email subject "Frontier Community Meet Gamescom 2019".

We can't wait to have a fun evening with you all!

*Please note that this event is separate from Gamescom and does not include access to the convention itself.

Joël

Volunteer Moderator
Hooray! 🥳

The last 2 Frontier Community Meets in Cologne were great, so I'm super excited to attend this amazing event again!

Community Meets are a fantastic opportunity to meet with fellow members who share the same passion and love for Frontier's games. ❤️

That's like right around the corner from where i live, literally. Yeah i'm in!
So, if anyone needs to sleep off their Chocolate-high. I might be able to help out. ;)

Already booked accomodation? Or a recent Chocolate Buzz you rather not want to talk about?

Edit: NVM i just read your other post. xD
No, just got home from holiday in Cologne... Could have stopped in for a kolsch or two ...

Birmingham UK is not far from me... AND Cadbury's have a wonderful chocolate factory and museum with daily tours and sampling too!.... No?...Oh Well
Except that it's Cadbury's, which is owned by Kraft, and therefore should never be eaten.

Except that it's Cadbury's, which is owned by Kraft, and therefore should never be eaten.
I'm not going to stop eating the best chocolate in the world just because we Brits are just too damned greedy, shortsighted and stupid NOT to hold on to our world renowned businesses (Like Cadbury).. instead we go for the short term benefits for shareholders..... I'd still like a major ED expo in the UK Midlands.

Will the playable version be a full version or will it have unlocked only some features? I wonder because there are very little news lately and I thought, when streamers will feed us with a full-version information in a moth, we could at least get some new infos now already ;) As in some new animals, for example. Can we? Or will it be the huuuuge infodump in august?

Joël

Volunteer Moderator
Will the playable version be a full version or will it have unlocked only some features? I wonder because there are very little news lately and I thought, when streamers will feed us with a full-version information in a moth, we could at least get some new infos now already ;) As in some new animals, for example. Can we? Or will it be the huuuuge infodump in august?
I'm only a volunteer so I don't speak for Frontier, but personally I think it's safe to assume that the playable game at Gamescom will be a demo version of Planet Zoo, not a full version, since there will be at least 2 full months after Gamescom before the game will be released. I'm going to assume that not all features will be fully fleshed out, or finalised, and there will probably be a number of animals that will be added to the game after Gamescom 2019.

Top Bottom