Re: Naming a ship

O7

I would like to call upon everyone here for some inspiration in naming my new ship.

Any and all suggestions welcome

I look forward to seeing the bat ship crazy names your going to come up with

O7

Tell us a bit about your ship, what class, what purpose? Etc...
Its the imperial cutter. I started out my elite career in a sidewinder and got my first diamond back explorer and earnt from courier missions alone enough money to buy a python. I had never done anything other than courier missions. No mining no combat no trading. Just courier missions. My python was the gateway to mining with a buddy showing me the ropes. My first ever contact over microphone with someone I've never met. I earnt my first load of void opals. It was then that I decided that I wanted to do it in style so I grinded up to Duke and bought the cutter. I own the best looking ship the universe but I don't feel I deserve it as I've bypassed an awful lot of experience. Although i do have a lot of experience now im still very much feeling blessed to have it. I want to engineer it to the max so I can get the biggest jump range. The purpose of its future will be as an explorer, miner, trader and possibly when I gain enough experience a pirate hunter.. but the latter im not really interested in.

O7

In that case, an iCutter, it should be "The Bagless Strap-On"... because it looks like a cross between a dyson vacuum cleaner and a groinal attachment (as Red Dwarf's Kryten would put it)
Doi..doi...doi...doi...doi...doi...doi...oh I seemed to have sucked up a penny

Omg i absolutely lived and breathed red dwarf through my uni days.

Its the imperial cutter. I started out my elite career in a sidewinder and got my first diamond back explorer and earnt from courier missions alone enough money to buy a python. I had never done anything other than courier missions. No mining no combat no trading. Just courier missions. My python was the gateway to mining with a buddy showing me the ropes. My first ever contact over microphone with someone I've never met. I earnt my first load of void opals. It was then that I decided that I wanted to do it in style so I grinded up to Duke and bought the cutter. I own the best looking ship the universe but I don't feel I deserve it as I've bypassed an awful lot of experience. Although i do have a lot of experience now im still very much feeling blessed to have it. I want to engineer it to the max so I can get the biggest jump range. The purpose of its future will be as an explorer, miner, trader and possibly when I gain enough experience a pirate hunter.. but the latter im not really interested in.

O7

Sleipnir

The 8 legged horse of Odin. Very fast and very dangerous

Top Bottom