Palins research centre has been attacked by Thargoids

I agree with the grind aspect of this game and I agree with introducing Thargoids to keep a dynamic in the game which throws you out of your comfort zone. What I disagree with is how Thargoid weapons are acquired which is needlessly complicated.

They should cover my rebuys as well while they are at it, an give out free gauss cannons at Maia

I think, after Palins lust for probes the Thargoids will return the probing favour....and they aren't going to be gentle....

Bring out the RELSPI...

I knew those probes were up to something

Phase 3 conclusion:

Our reward will be: nothing but cold space dust and the ruind remains of a once prospering civilisation and the tears of orphans.

Oh that was not the reward. The reward will be that all of this won't happen.

Our reward will be: nothing but cold space dust and the ruind remains of a once prospering civilisation and the tears of orphans.

Oh that was not the reward. The reward will be that all of this won't happen.

Quite frankly I want FD to get a little crazy now. This was an excellent start, but people need to feel the fear and see stuff falling apart. I still think the Thargoids need to thoroughly spank Colonia and make an example of it, shortly before smashing the bubble like a melon.

If the Thargoids start probing us, I'll have to bring my Keelback aptly named 'The Probulator' out - it's specially made for running very cool while using research limpets to probe Thargoids.

Full power to the Probulator!

It's exciting, but it's also FDev so I'll allow myself to cautiously become mildly flaccid and have some ammonia based crustacean for supper tonight.

Quite frankly I want FD to get a little crazy now. This was an excellent start, but people need to feel the fear and see stuff falling apart. I still think the Thargoids need to thoroughly spank Colonia and make an example of it, shortly before smashing the bubble like a melon.

Well, I can imagine that such step will bring a lot of new customers for FD. And lot of existing players buying cosmetics too... :)

From Pilot's Federation (FDev): Out of concern for Professor Palin's safety, a megaship has been dispatched to safely transport him to the Arque system.

In the Bubble, Alliance controlled: https://www.edsm.net/en/system/id/7551/name/Arque

Could you imagine though if Galnet announced Palins death? I'd cry tears of joy that FD had the guts to dial up the crazy to 11, snap off the dial and jam it up a Thargoid.

Top Bottom