[DW2] The Event Horizon Science Relay & The DSSV Distant Worlds

I've just completed a tour of the megaships route and I can't find it. So if anyone spots it please post its location here.

Its either done a Jaques and jumped to god knows where, or its bugged. :confused:

I've just completed a tour of the megaships route and I can't find it. So if anyone spots it please post its location here.

Its either done a Jaques and jumped to god knows where, or its bugged. :confused:

Here is the jump schedule..

Stuemeae FG-Y d7561 (Explorer's Anchorage)Binary Star System
Sagittarius A*Supermassive Black Hole
Myriesly HR-N E6-3640 (Jocelyn's Star)Neutron Star
Myriesly CL-P E5-7383 (Storms of Fenrisulfur)Notable Stellar Phenomena
Myriesly HR-N E6-4354 (Blink of an Eye Remnant)Notable Stellar Phenomena
Phua Aub VM-W D1-91 (Merrill's Legacy)S-Class Carbon Star

Should be at Sagittarius A* or Myriesly HR-N E6-3640 (Jocelyn's Star).

Here is the jump schedule..

Stuemeae FG-Y d7561 (Explorer's Anchorage)Binary Star System
Sagittarius A*Supermassive Black Hole
Myriesly HR-N E6-3640 (Jocelyn's Star)Neutron Star
Myriesly CL-P E5-7383 (Storms of Fenrisulfur)Notable Stellar Phenomena
Myriesly HR-N E6-4354 (Blink of an Eye Remnant)Notable Stellar Phenomena
Phua Aub VM-W D1-91 (Merrill's Legacy)S-Class Carbon Star

Should be at Sagittarius A* or Myriesly HR-N E6-3640 (Jocelyn's Star).

Yeah, I created that schedule for FDev. :p But I suspect there's an instancing bug as I (and one or two others) have jumped through those systems and can't find it. It doesn't always show up on the nav panel. Update, you have to scan the system for it to show up in the nav panel.

Last week it was at Jocelyn's Star and it should jump to Storms of Fenrisulfur on Thursday 11th July if the info FDev provided is still relevant.

Last edited:
Yeah, I created that schedule for FDev. :p But I suspect there's an instancing bug as I (and one or two others) have jumped through those systems and can't find it. It doesn't always show up on the nav panel.

Last week it was at Jocelyn's Star and it should jump to Storms of Fenrisulfur on Thursday 11th July if the info FDev provided is still relevant.
it already jumped to Storms last Thursday. I think it must be on a weekly jump

I found it in Myriesly CL-P E5-7383, but I had to scan/honk the system first.

It appears down below the Notable Phenomena on the scanner sliding scale... (Clear as mud, I know).
I could not see it/find it until I scanned the system. Then it pops up 3000 odd LS away.

And I cant dock (but I am in an Annie though...)
(Hope that helps ! )

Last edited:
I found it in Myriesly CL-P E5-7383, but I had to scan/honk the system first.

It appears down below the Notable Phenomena on the scanner sliding scale... (Clear as mud, I know).
I could not see it/find it until I scanned the system. Then it pops up 3000 odd LS away.

And I cant dock (but I am in an Annie though...)
(Hope that helps ! )

Cheers fieval (y)

Scanning the system does indeed reveal it on the nav panel, I just tried it with an account that had never been to Myriesly CL-P E5-7383 before.

Thanks fieval! I'm certain it wasn't there a couple of days ago though as I always go through the FSS first. Now I saw it immediately. Anyway it's there but you can't land and not even a scan of the ship uplink gives anything. There's only the hackable stuff for 'gameplay' I guess. Landing at the fighter bay is frowned upon and they also forgot the sign at the rear 'We break for nobody'. Oh well, pretty but pointless, just like myself. :)
vfHLeuQ.png

Is there a way we can land our fighters in its fighter bay some how? I see on the sub target panel for the fighter bay it says recon limpet docking point?

Top Bottom