Rebel Galaxy Outlaw

I take it the game is out now? After my disappointment with Everspace's flight model, I have a feeling RGO might not be for me.. Perhaps I'm wrong. Let me know!

Yeah, I imagine it's close to the final one. I like him saying there's no grind, then looking at the ships and not being able to afford any - so maybe there will be grind - not like ED when you can get a 'conda in a day :)

Yeah, I imagine it's close to the final one. I like him saying there's no grind, then looking at the ships and not being able to afford any - so maybe there will be grind - not like ED when you can get a 'conda in a day :)
Grind in Elite is bad, because it's bad.
It's not like grind in any other game, which is good because it's good. ;)

They showed a nice coffee mug, and the NPCs giving missions looked good. Not so sure about the graphics - though I guess they're going for retro? SC has spoiled us :)

Looks like if I want a Wing Commander Successor I gonna grab Rebel Galaxy Outlaw. Cant thInk of another biG company that should have done this by now :D

My PAAAARP starship will utilize the new skin tech to its fullest with a certain individuals face followed by "....was right". Oh the potential for epic memes is absolutely earth shaking with this game ^^

Looks like if I want a Wing Commander Successor I gonna grab Rebel Galaxy Outlaw. Cant thInk of another biG company that should have done this by now :D

My PAAAARP starship will utilize the new skin tech to its fullest with a certain individuals face followed by "....was right". Oh the potential for epic memes is absolutely earth shaking with this game ^^

Yup, RGO is an unabashed Privateer homage as they come. What I was wondering though, was it just youtube that derped, because OA's stream lagged like there was no tomorrow in combat.

That was a stream from yesterday. The good thing is that it does not start from the beginning of the game like almost everyone so far. And it has the participation of the developers.

And the game has already received its first patch.:oops:

Jenner

I wish I was English like my hero Tj.
And the game has already received its first patch.:oops:

That's a good thing. They are responding to issues that surfaced for some streamers.

Epic exclusive only I take it?

On PC, yes. One year exclusive as I recall.

Jenner

I wish I was English like my hero Tj.
C

Shame, another one for the black list bin.

Buy it on Epic and then just add it to your steam library. Its DRM free and doesn't require the Epic store to be running to play.

You should also look into the new GOG Galaxy launcher, which you can use to integrate and launch titles from GOG, Steam, and Epic. It's in beta but it's pretty slick even now.
Or not. :) Me - I'm looking forward to it.

Last edited:
Top Bottom