Home Systems

I've taken to basing myself out of Robigo for two reasons:
1. There is a very lucrative passenger route worth (for me) 10mil credits for a 12 minute round trip.
2. Void opal hotspot on (the rings) the orbiting planet.

Do you have a BoO? If so, where and why?

Of course, though I prefer to call it a home system. For me it's Yimakuapa.
1. The faction I support controls it.
2. The main station, Frobisher Terminal, is close to the entry point.
3. Fairly good services. Tech Broker and Materials Trader. Also has the LYR discount.

Of course, though I prefer to call it a home system. For me it's Yimakuapa.
1. The faction I support controls it.
2. The main station, Frobisher Terminal, is close to the entry point.
3. Fairly good services. Tech Broker and Materials Trader. Also has the LYR discount.
Ah, yes. Home system does sound much better.

It used to be Galileo station that orbits the moon in Sol. I just love the look of the station and it's nice to be in Sol. Then after I got tired of running to different stations for different modules/ships I just moved everything to Jameson Memorial for the ease of access to anything I need. I play in open and it's kinda nice to actually see other players constantly, makes the galaxy seem a lot less single playerish. Kinda miss Galileo though cause that station looks so much more nice than Jameson. Galileo is one of the stations that has palm trees and stuff around every landing pad

Tepertsi. Was a great hub for slave trading once upon a time, and now that most of my ships have pretty decent jump range, I'm never too far from anything I need or want.

Colonia, Jaques. I love the absolute madness that is getting in and out of that slot. It's a Beluga Convention there. Most good gear is there with a few exceptions. and it's central to most everything in this tiny little region. It's just my storage locker though. I spend a lot of time in Carcosa bringing in crap I 'found' on the planets.

My home system is the snappily named CD-52 187. It's a system with a good mix of bodies, in tight cluster of varied systems and I ended up settling there a while back. Stayed long enough that it felt like home.

When I'm in Colonia (as I am now), Pyrrha is my home-from-home, for no better reason than that's where I pulled up when last I arrived from an expedition.

For the longest time I was based at Cummings Port in Mabe. Had good facilities and great missions for earning cash. I moved in with a Vulture and left with a Python, happy days.

My home base is the Garratt Station in the Frey system. It actually hosts 4 of my 5 ships in the fleet (one is out into the black - with me on board)

1) Very good outfittery and the shipyard offers almost every (federal) ship (but no Kraits, Saud Kruger and very big ships (except for the T9)
2) Pristine metallic ring just 70 Ls away and they pay good money for most metals and rare minerals
3) Void opals and Low Temp Diamonds hotspots can be found in many neighbouring systems

Last edited:
Do you have a BoO? If so, where and why?
I'm "The Littlest Hobo" (look it up), where I settle down in a little system that's overlooked by most CMDRs, help an underdog faction take control, and then a couple weeks later I'll move on to the next system. While I'm operating in a particular system, I transfer over a couple of key ships and modules and make myself "at home".

I very much enjoy having a "neighborhood", as you become familiar with the surrounding systems, along with various astronomical events like day / night cycles, alignment of moons, eclipses, etc.

I'm already well established as a CMDR, so I'm not doing this for my own wealth or progression (though I'm always gathering mats), but rather for the bigger game of the BGS.

Last edited:
All I am trying to find out (as I am new to this) is where VO's can be found! I have gone thru MANY pages here and mostly find wild tangents on the subject; but little real information. Thanks.

Top Bottom