Home Systems

I rate this necro "average"
Hay I found DEDACTED! I had to find it's full designation; REDACTED what U C. Looks like a rich system for sure but I keep being interdicted by KLINGONS who then chase me out of THEIR system. How did you get by them? I slept at a Holiday Inn last night and still don't know how.

I am based at <redacted> because there are overlapping void opal and painite rings outside the door of the station and I can easily reach <redacted> where my fleet of ships is stored. Anyone is free to join me ;)
Hay I found DEDACTED! I had to find it's full designation; REDACTED what U C. Looks like a rich system for sure but I keep being interdicted by KLINGONS who then chase me out of THEIR system. How did you get by them? I slept at a Holiday Inn last night and still don't know how.

Totally and THANK YOU VERY MUCH. In my humble opinion replies like yours should always be ranked first before the "tangents" appear. Again thanks.
Thanks, but that's the joy of posting on open forum - everybody is equal. :D
As a former flying instructor, I try to give good information whenever possible and believe strongly in good-quality teaching.

To that point, I can guide you towards a couple of excellent ED video-makers; they're excellent coaches and produce high-quality videos.
Look for CMDR Exegious and Down To Earth Astronomy; both are top-notch, entertaining and deliver their teaching in a point-by-point format.
Here are examples of both; each discussing precisely what you asked: Void Opal mining:

CMDR Exegious:

And Down To Earth Astronomy:

I strongly recommend both of these guys; they really help. :)

Cheers!

Top Bottom