About the Chinese players, About the Chinese language in Elite Dangerous

I am a Chinese player. We even saw that the game have Portuguese but didn't have Chinese. There are so many Chinese players in this game. Why did the authorities not include making Chinese in the game update plan? We have waited for the game to have Chinese for a long time. We hope that the game authorities pay attention to Chinese players and the Chinese in this game. I hope to get an official reply.

我是一个中国玩家,我们甚至看到了游戏发布了葡萄牙语却没有中文,中国玩家这么多,为什么官方没有把中文列入游戏更新计划内,我们已经等这个游戏拥有中文很长时间了,我们希望游戏官方注重中国玩家,注重游戏的中文开发。希望得到一个官方答复。

Being a Mandarin speaking CMDR, let's put aside the disfluency of English.
the unnatural Mandarin usage at #2 make me doubt, about your identity (nationality actually).
If possible, please kindly translate this phrase -WQNMLGB- into English, or Mandarin.
The main reason of choosing this phrase, is simply because only Chinese from China know what it really means.

身為一個中文母語的CMDR,就先不論你的英文程度了。
為什麼2樓的中文都TM可以看起來那麼不自然?中文是體育老師教的?
要不,試著翻譯一下『WQNMLGB』是啥意思?
之所以會選這個詞,主要是因為只有天朝玩家知道是啥意思,不管是逼還是錶,都是正確答案。

Last edited:
Aah, but which Chinese do you pick?
Several different dialects, even of mandarin.
I think it would be very hard to translate Elite Dangerous into Chinese.

友谊驱动充电
Yǒuyì qūdòng chōngdiàn
Friendship drive charging

Last edited:
It makes no sense:
As a Chinese native language of CMDR, regardless of your Level of English. Why can Chinese on the 2nd floor look so unnatural?
Chinese taught by a physical education teacher? If not, try to translate what this passage means.

Translate this:
請不要侮辱來自其他國家的人試圖與Frontier溝通,以支持他們語言中的Elite Dangerous。

我是扌旨,番羽言睪『WQNMLGB 』。女子言登日月亻尔真白勺來自天卓月。
『請不要侮辱來自其他國家的人試圖與Frontier溝通,以支持他們語言中的Elite Dangerous』?
中文者阝亻也女馬言兌得 不言侖不类頁,言隹會木目亻言亻尔真白勺是天卓月人。
火闌白勺不是英文,是中文口巴?

Last edited:
Redacted by author.

Hi, thanks for your PM, I can't reply it, so I post it here.

It's fine, no insult taken, really.
Do you know EVE online? They had fan made Mandarin Localisation Mod before, Chinese players used it secretly, just want to explore galaxy with familiar language.
But someone ruined it. Ultimately caused CCP games banned that Localisation mod (Which is similar to ED, different reason tho).
Some players suspected it was conducted by foreign spy, which want to crush Mandarin player by barrier of language.
(i am not EVE player, I read this before)

In the 2nd post shown unnatural usage of Mandarin, which sentence shown no sign of Mandarin mother tongue.
That's why I asked him to translate a phrase almost only understood by real Mandarin players, to prove he is from China.
Thanks~!

Last edited:
I am a Chinese player. We even saw that the game have Portuguese but didn't have Chinese. There are so many Chinese players in this game. Why did the authorities not include making Chinese in the game update plan? We have waited for the game to have Chinese for a long time. We hope that the game authorities pay attention to Chinese players and the Chinese in this game. I hope to get an official reply.
I agree,come on game authorities,Chinese already.

Looks like Inara supports Chinese, Mandarin and Cantonese Players.

Nope, INARA never support Mandarin. With all text of wall content, many CMDRs complaint they don't know how to use INARA (although I made a Mandarin video guide already).
The link you provided is just a Squadron page, or a Mandarin player group. Which I am in.

Being a Mandarin speaking CMDR, let's put aside the disfluency of English.
the unnatural Mandarin usage at #2 make me doubt, about your identity (nationality actually).
If possible, please kindly translate this phrase -WQNMLGB- into English, or Mandarin.
The main reason of choosing this phrase, is simply because only Chinese from China know what it really means.

身為一個中文母語的CMDR,就先不論你的英文程度了。
為什麼2樓的中文都TM可以看起來那麼不自然?中文是體育老師教的?
要不,試著翻譯一下『WQNMLGB』是啥意思?
之所以會選這個詞,主要是因為只有天朝玩家知道是啥意思,不管是逼還是錶,都是正確答案。
你这种人有脑子就有问题吧,在这里谈论游戏中文汉化的问题,你在这扯什么犊子呀,天天就你有优越感,爹娘死了没地方发泄吧,脑子都有问题,你觉得你厉害你自己开发游戏呀,我这里跟游戏官方联系,没有跟你联系,我为了省事用的百度翻译,谷歌翻译,直译校准后才发不上来的,请你给与一些应有的尊重,说话之前动动脑子,学会做人,也不用天天WQNMLGB,你多骂别人的时候你也在替你爹娘找骂,看你打着繁体中文就知道你是南方人,我虽然对台湾和香港好感跟多,但是对个别这种脑残分子,真的没法,就你们那屁大点的地方,天天搞什么独立呀,独立了能养得起你们自己,真是优越感超重,你们也是真的厉害, 学学简体中文吧,对你的脑子也有好处,也为你爹娘能增寿,你也别说中文母语了,请在国际论坛上有点文明好吧,不要给中国人丢脸,谢谢您了,我替大陆人谢谢你

你这种人有脑子就有问题吧,在这里谈论游戏中文汉化的问题,你在这扯什么犊子呀,天天就你有优越感,爹娘死了没地方发泄吧,脑子都有问题,你觉得你厉害你自己开发游戏呀,我这里跟游戏官方联系,没有跟你联系,我为了省事用的百度翻译,谷歌翻译,直译校准后才发不上来的,请你给与一些应有的尊重,说话之前动动脑子,学会做人,也不用天天WQNMLGB,你多骂别人的时候你也在替你爹娘找骂,看你打着繁体中文就知道你是南方人,我虽然对台湾和香港好感跟多,但是对个别这种脑残分子,真的没法,就你们那屁大点的地方,天天搞什么独立呀,独立了能养得起你们自己,真是优越感超重,你们也是真的厉害, 学学简体中文吧,对你的脑子也有好处,也为你爹娘能增寿,你也别说中文母语了,请在国际论坛上有点文明好吧,不要给中国人丢脸,谢谢您了,我替大陆人谢谢你

我是扌旨,番羽言睪『WQNMLGB 』。女子言登日月亻尔真白勺來自天卓月。
『請不要侮辱來自其他國家的人試圖與Frontier溝通,以支持他們語言中的Elite Dangerous』?
中文者阝亻也女馬言兌得 不言侖不类頁,言隹會木目亻言亻尔真白勺是天卓月人。
火闌白勺不是英文,是中文口巴?

抱歉,我不是中國人,也不是台灣人,更不是香港人。哈哈哈哈~
況且,我在意的是你二樓中文語句不通順得簡直不像母語人士會說出來的話。
才想讓你證明『不是外國人假扮中國人鬧事』,因為EVE的前車之鑑。
嘛,現在看起來你倒也不用通過所謂的WQNMLGB測驗了。
因為你就是中國人,妥妥的。
ㄏㄏ ㄏㄏ

PS:別總以為用簡體、繁體的就是哪裡人。這世界大得很,用簡中繁中的人大把。更別提一大堆輸入法一鍵就能切換簡繁。
还是我简繁交錯使用你会爽一些?

Last edited:
我们只是希望前沿
抱歉,我不是中國人,也不是台灣人,更不是香港人。哈哈哈哈~
況且,我在意的是你二樓中文語句不通順得簡直不像母語人士會說出來的話。
才想讓你證明『不是外國人假扮中國人鬧事』,因為EVE的前車之鑑。
嘛,現在看起來你倒也不用通過所謂的WQNMLGB測驗了。
因為你就是中國人,妥妥的。
ㄏㄏ ㄏㄏ

PS:別總以為用簡體、繁體的就是哪裡人。這世界大得很,用簡中繁中的人大把。更別提一大堆輸入法一鍵就能切換簡繁。
还是我简繁交錯使用你会爽一些?
知道你是B站的那个Y1N4,马来西亚人,请你自己也能尊重一下他人的个人意见,不要用不文明的话来验证是不是中国人, 谢谢,只不过是想让官方更加注重中文开发,想用比较正式的话来得到官方的答复

我们只是希望前沿

知道你是B站的那个Y1N4,马来西亚人,请你自己也能尊重一下他人的个人意见,不要用不文明的话来验证是不是中国人, 谢谢,只不过是想让官方更加注重中文开发,想用比较正式的话来得到官方的答复

不是啊,但確實就『WQNMLGB』最能驗證是不是中文玩家嘛,畢竟外國人會無法確定是什麼意思啊。
算了。反正目的達到了。

我當然不會阻止你的意見,那是你發文的權利。

告訴你,我昨天也在這裡的其中一個論壇提到中文化的事情,更直接建議可以考慮哪些不錯的中文化公司(有翻譯Ubisoft、EA之類3A經驗)。
但現在,我發的那篇文直接不見了,連刪除通知都沒有。(滑稽

個人意見:你發的英文,其實有很重的命令語氣,也不夠禮貌。按照SBFD的尿性,他們估計不會理。

Last edited:
不是啊,但確實就『WQNMLGB』最能驗證是不是中文玩家嘛,畢竟外國人會無法確定是什麼意思啊。
算了。反正目的達到了。
告訴你,我昨天也在這裡的其中一個論壇提到中文化的事情,更直接建議可以考慮哪些不錯的中文化公司(有翻譯Ubisoft、EA之類3A經驗)。
但現在,我發的那篇文直接不見了,連刪除通知都沒有。(滑稽
感觉游戏官方太不注重中文玩家了,还记得游戏在15年刚出的时候,官方给出了要推出官方中文的消息,但是到现在19年了,还迟迟不推,虽然没有中文也是可以玩的,但是我觉得有了中文就更好玩了,带入感也更强,而且在以前也有个人制作了民间汉化,汉化量当时也是相当多,官方完全可以跟汉化组联系然后推出游戏的中文语言,但是不仅没有这样做,还把字库锁了。锁字库也能理解,毕竟涉及未来的剧情内容泄露,可能官方比较注重游戏的内容隐私。但是到现在官方甚至都不愿意提及中文了,甚至之前有过反驳玩家的邮件,让那个玩家去玩侏罗纪公园告诉玩家那个里面有中文,这明显就有歧视的态度了。
现在这个游戏销售量也很高,玩家群体也越来越庞大,但是官方依旧不愿意注重中文这个事情。这些就让我很是恶心FD

感觉游戏官方太不注重中文玩家了,还记得游戏在15年刚出的时候,官方给出了要推出官方中文的消息,但是到现在19年了,还迟迟不推,虽然没有中文也是可以玩的,但是我觉得有了中文就更好玩了,带入感也更强,而且在以前也有个人制作了民间汉化,汉化量当时也是相当多,官方完全可以跟汉化组联系然后推出游戏的中文语言,但是不仅没有这样做,还把字库锁了。锁字库也能理解,毕竟涉及未来的剧情内容泄露,可能官方比较注重游戏的内容隐私。但是到现在官方甚至都不愿意提及中文了,甚至之前有过反驳玩家的邮件,让那个玩家去玩侏罗纪公园告诉玩家那个里面有中文,这明显就有歧视的态度了。
现在这个游戏销售量也很高,玩家群体也越来越庞大,但是官方依旧不愿意注重中文这个事情。这些就让我很是恶心FD

Translation of TYTS_Dawn post:
I have the feeling FDev completely not respect Mandarin players. I remember when 2015, FDev announced they will provide Mandarin localisation, but now 2019, there is still no any sign.
True, it's playable, but will enjoy much more with familiar language, and more immersive. Before, there is fan-made Mandarin localisation with decent progress, FDev can choose to cooperate with them to accelerate localisation of Mandarin. But FDev didn't, they simply banned it. We understand FDev did this to eliminate plot leakage. But now, FDev completely don't want to mention about Mandarin Localisation anymore, and even reply player's mail with: go play JWE, that game have Chinese. And this, is the sign of discrimination.
For now, the game sales is high enough, player base are growing, but FDev still have no willing to focus on Localisation. And that, make me disgust on FD.

我知道。
但現在最煩惱的就是根本不知道SBFD到底怎麼想,到底還有沒有意願做中文化。
我反倒希望,萬一SBFD真的沒心搞這個,那就直接說白。總好過中老玩家一直抱著『哪天會有中文的』拉新玩家入坑待著。
但以SBFD什麼都不透露的做法來看(不管是遊戲內容更新還是地方化進度),我們什麼都不會知道,他們也不會告訴我們實情。
SBFD持續裝死,我們也做不了什麼。
PS:據說之前有招個中文客服,不知道還幹沒。

I know.
But the main problem is, we don't know what exactly FDev want to do, or is localisation of any language still on schedule?
Instead, if FDev have no intend to do any localisation, just announce it. They all of us may stop have faith on this.
But, since "leak nothing" is FDev's policy (no matter gameplay update or localisation), we won't know anything, and they won't tell us the truth either.
FDev just leave it rot, and we can't do anything.
PS: I heard there is a Mandarin support before, I wonder is he/she still on that position.

Last edited:

Jenner

I wish I was English like my hero Tj.
English posts only outside of the International forums, please. See relevant forum rule below.

7) English Only Posts.

All posts on the forums are to be made in English - unless designated by a particular forum section.

Top Bottom