ANNOUNCEMENT Gamescom Reveals - Fleet Carrier Details

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
sure, but it brakes pp and bgs, and when this big boy comes, it allow even more harm done

Ah, I don't care much for the PP or BGS stuff. Just a lone CMDR out in the Void, minding his own business. But i can see why someone who is investeed in those things finds Solo a bad thing, in combination with a FC.

Ah, I don't care much for the PP or BGS stuff. Just a lone CMDR out in the Void, minding his own business. But i can see why someone who is investeed in those things finds Solo a bad thing.

definitely understandable, there is no need to take it out totally, just change, so that solo should not give possibility to affect pp or bgs. so it still would give peace of mind if someone wants it, put wont allow harm done to those aspect with total invincible

Last edited:
definitely understandable, but this is why solo should not give possibility to affect pp or bgs. so it still would give peace of mind if someone wants it, put wont allow done hard totally invincible to those aspect of game

Weren't there talk about making it that CMDR's in Solo have a reduced impact on BGS or PP? I thought that was mentioned somewhere??

Don’t forget to include the Ship Transfer function on these.
I don’t see them having Shipyards as such, but you’ll struggle to get your fleet on to one without that.
"Commanders can choose a number of loadouts for their Fleet Carrier, governing services/module and ship availability to support a number of different activities"
Seems to suggest a shipyard with limited ship types depending on your chosen loadout.

I was expecting Fleet Carriers tied to Squadrons, but for individual commanders; very intriguing. I hope we can stockpile a reasonable amount of the carrier fuel.

Robert Maynard

Volunteer Moderator
definitely understandable, there is no need to take it out totally, just change, so that solo should not give possibility to affect pp or bgs. so it still would give peace of mind if someone wants it, put wont allow harm done to those aspect with total invincible
The game has, from the outset, been designed to permit every player to affect the single shared galaxy state, regardless of game mode (and, subsequently, platform). PvP is, of course, possible in two of the three game modes - but remains an optional feature, just like other players are.

Frontier's stance on this has not changed in over six years.

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom