All these Fleet Carrier threads got me like...

a12.jpg

Fleet Carrier threads have been the antidote to Maintenance Mode and Dooom threads 🤭

It's only temporary.
Once we know what FCs provide there'll be threads about how the game is doooomed unless feature x is added to them, and that the game is in maintenance mode becausr feature y wasn't included.

Bookmark this comment so you can tell me in January how amazingly prescient it was ;)

This is just the icing on the cake.

Wait until more details are revealed and all the NERF FC threads start. Then there'll be those complaining about re-used assets and how low quality the textures are. And lets not forget the make small, medium and large ships relevent again threads because they need to be balanced against the new gameplay FCs bring to the table. Last but not least, the FC only for Open vs PG vs Solo threads that will start up.

Probably some arguing why they should be able to jump further, and those arguing why it should be less and how they should have fuel scoops.

Me, I just want them to make the appropriate nameplates available.

I say someone sneaks into FDev Support and steals the little blue button that places "INVALID" on all the repeated and redundant issues, the issues that arise from misinformation and ignorance of previously posted solutions and answers, and generally the stuff FDev don't want to deal with on Issue Tracker items.

...and wires it into the forums, with a search filter for FCs.

I say someone sneaks into FDev Support and steals the little blue button that places "INVALID" on all the repeated and redundant issues, the issues that arise from misinformation and ignorance of previously posted solutions and answers, and generally the stuff FDev don't want to deal with on Issue Tracker items.

...and wires it into the forums, with a search filter for FCs.
Hmm. Need to keep an eye on this one...
Possible recruit for the 'Fleet Carrier thread thread'.

Sorry. I'm just posting to this thread to get it back up in the top of the dangerous discussion threads... In that way it will bury a FC thread full of hype and speculation.

Glad pilots are like "yeah" to these FC thingies, but...

If not for the plethora of carrier threads then how would we weed out the wanna be forum mods, you know the ones who jump into every thread harping about what threads should be where and how many threads there needs to be on a subject. Without this they'd have nothing to do and still lurk in the shadows waiting on repeat threads.

My personal favourite are the ones who complain about not using the search feature then complain again when a thread gets pulled from necroville. ;)

Top Bottom