Frontier's Annual Results have been published (June 2018 to May 2019), showing a record year and Elite passing 3 million basegame sales

Once again FD confirm their commitment to adding content to ED, so that's nice. We can only hope that the 2020 update is going to be something decent and Fleet Carriers are a good feature.

Anyone got a working magic 8 ball?
Not expecting much for FCs... But truly hoping the 2020 update is some loooong overdue technically impressive bar raising deep mechanics and gameplay.

And Powerplay.
You get rep because I saw you posted and knew exactly what it would be :)

Don't care much about Powerplay, but here's hoping there's some telling improvements ... OO or not.
Weird...
So you are saying the 10 veterans screaming this game does not work are wrong?
Impossible.
Individually owned carriers will be the death of this game. You'll see!

Anyone who knows anything about game development will tell you this. I know this, Frontier themselves know this. 2020 will be great.

People who have objections on the path the development of the game has taken have never doubted the objectivity of numbers showing very good total sales.

Objections to the game =/= game is dead/doomed.

Besides, 3 millions units sold does not say anything about active players right now. Nobody knows that number for sure.
Just have a look at steam stats to get an idea. Or twitch streams. Or YT vids. Console most played. etc.
If it's worse than Anthem's numbers you can start worrying.

I dint follow the whole thing through, only found out recently. My first thought was that the market maybe saturated. In any case - I kinda bought lots of Warhammer video games lately.

Market wasn't saturated, it was under performing as GW didn't know what they were doing. They got a new CEO who changed things around and now GW is one of the best performing companies on the UK stock market. :)

Top Bottom