Eve of the Arx-stream

I have it on good authority that the Arx is an energy field created by all Commanders. It surrounds us and penetrates us; it binds the galaxy together; It paints the universe in various paint jobs.

I am a Commander. I’m one with the Arx, and the Arx will guide me to new paint jobs, for free if I'm patient enough.

The Arx is not a power you or I have. It's not about lifting faction influence, or even your credit balance. It's the energy between all things, a tension, a balance, that binds the paint jobs together in the new look store to be previewed on Thursday's stream.

So remember Commanders - The Arx will be with you. Always.

The hype ARX is will be real

fgP6RUx.gif

This will be the post you learn that ARX accompany you to the bathroom. And statistically, they will be tainted by commanders not washing their hands.
It's more than a spirit that's being shared.
Enjoy your food, folks.

I'm more concerned about the prospective cavernous discrepancy between the amount one can potentially - & more importantly, reasonably - earn in-game & the cost of the sought-after microtrans purchases.

In time I believe this will become known as the "Gaping Arx-hole!"

Bend over - Frontier at work!

I'm more concerned about the prospective cavernous discrepancy between the amount one can potentially - & more importantly, reasonably - earn in-game & the cost of the sought-after microtrans purchases.

In time I believe this will become known as the "Gaping Arx-hole!"

Bend over - Frontier at work!

I bet its something like 0.05 Arx per hour of gameplay, with a maximum of 2 Arx earned that way.

FD wanted to see what the maximum rate of earnings commanders could reasonably achieve in the game, so they set the ball rolling with the Fleet Carriers reveals, without revealing the cost. So commanders set to, mining as fast as their little limpets would let them.

This will assist FD with deciding the rate of in-game Arx earning.

Guesses for how many void tons opals per paint job? I should imagine it would be a fair few hundreds of thousands, unless they do a 'special.' At which point FD will recognize they can control in-game-player-hours: make an offer worth aiming for, and hundreds of players will start mining Arx points.

FD wanted to see what the maximum rate of earnings commanders could reasonably achieve in the game, so they set the ball rolling with the Fleet Carriers reveals, without revealing the cost. So commanders set to, mining as fast as their little limpets would let them.

This will assist FD with deciding the rate of in-game Arx earning.

Guesses for how many void tons opals per paint job? I should imagine it would be a fair few hundreds of thousands, unless they do a 'special.' At which point FD will recognize they can control in-game-player-hours: make an offer worth aiming for, and hundreds of players will start mining Arx points.

Arx can't be brought via credits in the game. They can be earned by just playing the game, or purchasing Frontier Points Arx via real money.

Top Bottom