ANNOUNCEMENT September Update out now!

Uploading on two machine and 3 instences now!
Mobile phone contract is earning its keep with its 20GB data limit.
Its faster than my land Internet connection. But both are going a full tilt 🤓

Hello there,

The team have been looking into the issue regarding Engineered Modules appearing unengineered when in module storage. We can confirm this is a visual bug and you have not lost any progress. As a temporary measure, you can retrieve a module from storage and relog, and the modifications should then reappear.

As always, we'll be looking to resolve this issue as soon as we can!

Bad day to be you eh Will?

Dear Fdev. Thanks for the update. I'm watching D2EA's livestream at Youttube, where he's trying out the new player training. Very impressive.

Enough smooth talk. One thing that's really missing in ED is a race option. The new maneuver training track seems like just that. Pleeease put it in the game with a timed "lap" in your own ship of choice. Maybe even race other ships :) That would be awesome!

Supercruise Assist seem to be less useful now. Previosuly I could travel faster at max thurust, activating assist in the last few seconds to slow down just before entering the destination. Now its perma-slow travel. And tehere is still no hotkey for the SC assist :(

But High Grade Emission spawn rante seem better now :) Thanks

Dear Fdev. Thanks for the update. I'm watching D2EA's livestream at Youttube, where he's trying out the new player training. Very impressive.

Enough smooth talk. One thing that's really missing in ED is a race option. The new maneuver training track seems like just that. Pleeease put it in the game with a timed "lap" in your own ship of choice. Maybe even race other ships :) That would be awesome!
Agree. I wish there was either some racing missions in place, where you had to go between beacons in a system or something. Like placed in an asteroid belt, outside and close to some hot star, and one on a high-G planet.

I thought the episode of Stargate Atlantis with the space race was awesome. The Hebridian Race (s7e8).

Well, I understand that the situation may be frustrating, but seriously, some people here need to calm down and be more respectful.
It's just a game, and well... stuff happens. I'm waiting since 8am this morning to be able to play too, I have paid the game like anyone else, and I expect some results too, but here I am, patiently waiting.

Please don't forget that FDev isn't just a software entity, but there are human beings at work here. You too, have probably messed up something in your professional life once, and surely you remember how stressed out you were, especially if you had your boss/client yelling at you when you were trying to fix things.

See how you're passionate and frustrated about this, this just means that you really love the game, so show the devs some support and cheering, and be patient while they fix this thing that you enjoy so much.

I feel privileged. My Download only took a few minutes. I went painite mining, made another 450 mil. Everything looked the same apart from the throttle chevrons. Everything worked perfectly.I hope you guys get your problems sorted soon.

Launcher programme comes up with a "Purchase" button in place of the usual Play or Upgrade one. Clicking it, to a 'Zaonce' domain url I get a browser warning that the site is unsafe and its certificates is not recognised for the site. Hacked?

Why do I have to purchase something? I already bought the game a long time ago. Why is the Zaonce website insecure?

I don't like taking internet security risks just for a computer game, sorry FD.

oiBYYLn.jpg

So lets see. Small update for store/livery and noob's. Hit the livery tab and nothing but lockup. The one thing it was suppost to do. Have to esc to main menu. Broke plenty of seeming unrelated functions though. This does not bode well for 2020.

This is frontier first day release tradition.
You'll get a buggy release, then they'll have a few emergency patches to fix the ones that don't work.
I imagine the ARX stuff will work perfectly..... At least if you buy them. 🙄

The key is that the traditions are respected.

Which proves that everything is fine.

;)

Top Bottom