Patch Notes September Update - Patch 2

What's about giving us back the data link scanner in the SLFs?!?

Rendering
  • Fixed an issue that caused stars in the night sky to disappear (creating, in some cases, 'hard edges')

Really ? I mean, is this really the end of stars cubes near the core and empty skyboxes ?

Is this real ? (I'm kinda scared I don't understand it right lol)

Wow.

This bug have been there since release and was definetely one of the most immersion (imurrrrrrshionnnn) braking for me...lot of screenshots went to garbage because of this this and it was quite frustrating while exploring...

Seriously I do hope I understand this bug fix well because it's something I was hoping to be fixed for such a long long time...

o7

Last edited:
Really ? I mean, is this really the end of stars cube near the core and empty skybox ? Is this real ?

Wow.

This bug have been there since release and was definetely one of the most immersion (imurrrrrrshionnnn) braking one for me...lot fo screenshots went ot garbage because of this this and it was quite frustrating while exploring...

Seriously I do hope I understand this bug fix well because it's by far something Iw as hoping for a long long time.

o7
I really hope that this is the case :eek:

Thanks for sharing the information. Looks like it's a start, ( store icon location and color change). Now, if only I had read in there somewhere that an OFF/ON toggle had been added for the Prompt / Button Keybind messages, I would have gladly found a local pizza shop and had a dozen or so pizzas delivered.

Top Bottom