Frontier Issues Tracker

How!? I'm getting the error message that I can only vote on 4 issues at a time, but I can't find the issues I'm currently voted on to remove my votes from them anywhere? Under "My Issues" it only shows 2 "invalid" issues and does not allow me to unvote them?
Click on Confirmed. Page through until you find the ones you voted on (there's only 10 pages). Unvote on one, then vote on a different one.

Click on Confirmed. Page through until you find the ones you voted on (there's only 10 pages). Unvote on one, then vote on a different one.
I just get "No results have been found " when I click on Confirmed.

EDIT: Alright, reloading the page got me results, however I only was able to find 2, and it's actually 4 different issues I want to vote on so I removed the two I found and voted on the two new ones I want to vote on, but hit the error message again on the third one. Paging back through the 10 still only shows me the two that I just voted on however.

Last edited:
How!? I'm getting the error message that I can only vote on 4 issues at a time, but I can't find the issues I'm currently voted on to remove my votes from them anywhere? Under "My Issues" it only shows 2 "invalid" issues and does not allow me to unvote them?
My issues should be the ones you raised not the ones you voted for, but I know of no other way than checking through them if you filter for Confirming and an issue type like Gameplay it will reduce the numbers to go through.

That's all I can come up with but I don't use the Issue Tracker much.

'Once enough players confirm'?

I can see how there would be plenty with insufficient evidence but surely it only takes one report with sufficient evidence to acknowledge there is a problem?

I agree. I feel this is a poor way of dealing with issues. I and one other person are experiencing the issue of not being able to play the beta at all due to an issue. It will be rather frustrating if this is deemed not worthy of attention as I have payed extra in order to be a part of the beta and testing the program for issues. I have confirmed the issue with another player on the issue tracker.

So if a accept a mission and the server is down past the mission time period, why do I still get a decline in relationship status with the faction I’m working with. Shouldn’t that be removed and I get back that status? I.e. I’m currently trying to unload a bunch of stuff at Gemar Terminal and I’m getting a server error this missing my time to unload. Should I get dinged or can that be removed?

Greetings Commanders!

As part of our efforts to upgrade our forums and feedback process, we are excited to share the details of our brand new Issues Tracker with you!

The Issues Tracker is a new website that will replace the current forum system of reporting bugs with one that puts the power in your hands. The new Issues Tracker will not only make it easier to report new bugs and issues to us but will also help make clear to us which issues matter most to you.

Awesome New Features
  • Search for existing reports using keywords
  • Contribute to other players' reported issues
  • Vote Up the confirmed Issues that matter most to highlight their importance
  • See what the Top Issues are
  • Follow all the progress from your own reports on a dedicated 'My Issues' page
How the Issue Tracker works
  • Login with your Frontier Account
  • You report an issue to us
    • The issue will be listed on our tracker in an 'Unconfirmed' status
    • Other players who are experiencing the same issue can contribute confirmation towards your issue
    • Once enough confirmations are received the Issue will be flagged as confirmed and people can begin voting on it
    • You can upload images to help support your case in your report
  • You have 4 votes to spend on issues that you feel are important.
    • Voting on an issue will raise its awareness and importance
    • Votes do not replenish until an Issue is resolved
    • You can remove your vote from an issue at any time
  • You can track the progress of all your issues on the 'My Issues' page and a search function allows you to find the Issues you are interested in quickly and easily
The Bug Report forums are set to be archived. Reports created from the 28th March up until the launch of the Issues Tracker will be added there by us, so we can ensure they are reviewed in the new system. All bugs from before the 25th March are being reviewed and added to internal tracking system when deemed they need to be.

At launch all reports you make will be shown under your Frontier ID rather than a display name but we may look to retroactively alter this to your forum display name in a future update.

We're excited to be launching this new site for you, to ensure that the Issues that matter most get the focus they deserve. We're aiming to launch the site at the beginning of April and will share all details with you once it's ready to go! Thank you all for your reports and support so far!
Paul, will the issue tracker take into account the severity of the issue and how severely it disabled the game for players? I noticed multiple CMDRs have reported horizons loading issues but it’s reported less frequently. I’ve not been able to engineer or use horizons for some time. It makes the game unplayable....

My problem with this tracker. if Fdev has control of what is confirmed or still waiting to be confirmed. Every report made for multicrew since day one of this issue tracker since April. Is still confirming so no player can upvote it that the fact multicrew is broken. like self detonation seismic charges killing players ships because a bug with multicrew/wing

I've run into multiple issue using the tracker, including being asked repeatedly to identify bicycles/fire hydrants/cars, being unable to log into my account using steam and being unable to confirm bug reports without meeting a minimum length for both description and reproduction steps. Which of these are intended behaviours / side-effects of the new system?

I've run into multiple issue using the tracker, including being asked repeatedly to identify bicycles/fire hydrants/cars, being unable to log into my account using steam and being unable to confirm bug reports without meeting a minimum length for both description and reproduction steps. Which of these are intended behaviours / side-effects of the new system?
Probably all but the steam one are intended, though the minimum length for confirmation might be a side effect of the system.

So I've just spent 10 minutes of my life filling in an issue on the mission tracker only to be told my issue could not be added.

You owe me 5.4M, FDev!

So I've just spent 10 minutes of my life filling in an issue on the mission tracker only to be told my issue could not be added.

You owe me 5.4M, FDev!

View attachment 146453
This would be less frustrating if the system would actually f** tell you why it was "unable" (yeah right) to add the issue. In my case it was suddenly able to do so after i added some more words to the reproduction steps.

I fail to see how this system is supposed to improve bug reports and bug fixes. As far as I can tell all it does is prevent people from filing and confirming bug reports. This was never an issue when we had a dedicated subforum for bug reports.

Last edited:
Top Bottom