Patch Notes September Update - Downtime and Patch Notes

Tic Toc, Frontier, the weekend is fast approaching!

iu
There is no sleep for the wicked

Now that things are a bit more stable and I’m in a populated area, can I just say how much I’m enjoying the new feature in super-cruise which means I don’t have to around with the throttle.
I’m a fantastically lazy pilot when running missions and this feature is just ace for a slob like me.

Now that things are a bit more stable and I’m in a populated area, can I just say how much I’m enjoying the new feature in super-cruise which means I don’t have to around with the throttle.
I’m a fantastically lazy pilot when running missions and this feature is just ace for a slob like me.
Which "new feature"?

Which "new feature"?

Originally you’d go to the nav panel, select the station, select super-cruise. When you got back to front facing, you’d have to get your throttle in the right place, prompts all over the place. Now it automatically puts your throttle in the sweet spot. You can also turn this feature off if you desire.

It blanked out the word f-ann-y.

Originally you’d go to the nav panel, select the station, select super-cruise. When you got back to front facing, you’d have to get your throttle in the right place, prompts all over the place. Now it automatically puts your throttle in the sweet spot. You can also turn this feature off if you desire.

It blanked out the word f-ann-y.
Ah, I thought you were talking about Sc assisst in general, which is why I was confused.

would the server fix Fixed Companion API authentication for players with linked Steam accounts have anything to do with EDDI not working?

Dear Frontier,

When will you really fix all the High Grade Emissions bugs/problems? Please check https://issues.frontierstore.net/issue-detail/1073 . As you can see, this bug "is alive" for quite a long time, huh?

People is having a very hard time finding some Grade 5 materials :mad:

P.S. - To be more clear, people is not being able to find HGE in Indepent/Alliance systems which are in Civil Unrest

Last edited:
Dear Frontier,

When will you really fix all the High Grade Emissions bugs/problems? Please check https://issues.frontierstore.net/issue-detail/1073 . As you can see, this bug "is alive" for quite a long time, huh?

People is having a very hard time finding some Grade 5 materials :mad:
I don't know about doing the nav beacon thing but go to the PETHES SYSTEM and scan using the DS/scanner mode and you will find them all-day. I've been docking there filling up on G5's

Count for what? I thought you were needing G5's.

OK, if you can find Improvised Components (and any other materials that only drop in HGE of systems in Civil War) in that system you said, please let us know. There are loads of players trying to find such materials :(

OK, if you can find Improvised Components (and any other materials that only drop in HGE of systems in Civil War) in that system you said, please let us know. There are loads of players trying to find such materials :(

Get a load of the easier ones to find and take them to a material trader. Not only do you then get the mats you want you also earn a ton of Arx for trade.

Yes, we all know it's possible to use the Material Traders to remedy the situation. But having the HGE fixed would be much better, right?

Beyound Q4's anniversary is coming and all the problems/bugs which came with it haven't been solved entirely until now. Among them, the HGE problem (as a whole).

That makes me fear for what will happen when the 2020 update hits us. A really frightening thought!

Get a load of the easier ones to find and take them to a material trader. Not only do you then get the mats you want you also earn a ton of Arx for trade.
Well, the ONLY two G5 materials I was able to find since like forever were Imperial Shielding and Proto Hear Radiators.
No matter the state/allegiance/any other factor of the system I just simply can’t find anything else.

Yes, I can trade them but trading G5s for other G5s is... well not really a good way.

Well, the ONLY two G5 materials I was able to find since like forever were Imperial Shielding and Proto Hear Radiators.
No matter the state/allegiance/any other factor of the system I just simply can’t find anything else.

Yes, I can trade them but trading G5s for other G5s is... well not really a good way.

Sorry, I meant get the G1,2,3+4’s and trade them up.

Yes, we all know it's possible to use the Material Traders to remedy the situation. But having the HGE fixed would be much better, right?

….

As I am largely unaware of what HGE is supposed to provide what and can't remember when I paid attention to the ownership or state of a system, I have always intended to use the traders to fill in any holes in my stocks (especially for those I have pins in) so while fixing any bug is generally a good thing this one would be well down my priority list.

Obviously other players will have different concerns.

Top Bottom