!!!!!!!!!UPDATE on "OMG! I got one!!"[SPOILER] Must READ! [SPOILER]

Guys. Brace yourselves. Read the whole story.

1. My lions gave birth to an albino male lion.
2. He was infertile. He had terrible stats. I accidentally sold him when my zoo failed and I switched zoos. [Yes, i'm super dumb.] I was cleaning out my genetic pool for my new zoo and accidentally sold him in that batch because his photo shows up as a gold lion
3. I made a new zoo. Placed my lion stock in. They bred instantly.
I GOT ANOTHER ALBINO. Hold on. SHE HAS GOLD stats. This new lion HAS FERTILITY OF 100%!!! This has to mean that albinism IS, in fact, genetic. One of the females in my zoo is producing them. No family trees means I don't know which one.

sdflkhsdfiljsdlfij!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am freaking out!!!!

Edit: ps. I was wrong. In my previous thread I mentioned their photos don't look different in the information window/trade center. Either I didn't notice this before or they made an update. I'm not sure... but it is different.

Last edited:
I was really curious as to if white lions can even be female... I just keep breeding gold star albino males... pretty but.. i need a giiirl!

I really wish we could trade animals for animals with specific people because I'd 100% trade you a few of my males for a female :(

My zebra was in a campaign so unfortunately not tradeable .. but I did notice he had 100% immunity but couldn't see anything else out of the ordinary. I didn't record his parents details as its a campaign game... hopefully I will get something similar happening during my franchise games when I play them. Those will definitely be having a genetic history in place, so should hopefully be able to trace what combination may trigger it. I still have him in the saved game (African Caldera Campaign ) so will jump in quickly at some point and take a screen shot of his genetics.

Added genetics info and offspring list so far .. on the original image of the zebra.

Last edited:
I only got white gold stats peacocks left, after I had a batch of them. I use to sell them on the trading center, but the moment they enter your TC their picture changes to the default picture, unlike in your overview of all the animals you got.
I wonder if they get to their new zoos as white versions, or if they change back. :unsure:

Update: RIP Nala 9:20PM Nov 8, 2019 - 1:31AM Nov 9, 2019

Nala had 2 litters. None white. Keeping them to see if they will have more albinos. Ahhhh I am so sad. 😢

Absolutely beautiful! I still havent gotten a leucistic yet. Cant wait though. Havent seen any reports of melanism yet. Really hope they are either in the game or get added.

I only got white gold stats peacocks left, after I had a batch of them. I use to sell them on the trading center, but the moment they enter your TC their picture changes to the default picture, unlike in your overview of all the animals you got.
I wonder if they get to their new zoos as white versions, or if they change back. :unsure:
Someone sold me a white Peacock. It worked perfect. He has a lot of descendants and a lot of them are leucistic too

I had multiple white lemurs in beta. All males though. But they indeed seemed to have white offspring too. Unfortunately, that was shortly before the infertility update, so after one baby they just stopped breeding completely (that one was white though and also a male).
I was so sad I could not keep them from the beta :( But you can see two of them in the screenshot:
20191109_093703.jpg

Last edited:
Okay yeah you're right about the descendants thing. I have 4 gold albinos now. 2 are twins. All stemming from Nala's son who isn't albino but a carrier I guess. He bred with all my females LOL. SO I have like a million carriers now. edit: I had no idea it was this easy to breed them? I now have 4 white lion cubs and 1 white adult. edit edit: 5 white cubs. 6 white lions total. Guess I got lucky with an animal that breeds like crazy.

Attachments

• 1573288871916.png
    1573288871916.png
    689.4 KB · Views: 59
Last edited:
I had multiple white lemurs in beta. All males though. But they indeed seemed to have white offspring too. Unfortunately, that was shortly before the infertility update, so after one baby they just stopped breeding completely (that one was white though and also a male).
I was so sad I could not keep them from the beta :( But you can see two of them in the screenshot:View attachment 150256
Aww yes i'm sorry!! I wish I could give you one of my lions. :(

Someone sold me a white Peacock. It worked perfect. He has a lot of descendants and a lot of them are leucistic too
If it was from Metric Fox it was probably mine ;b I stopped naming them "Leucistic/Albino" before putting them up in the Trading Center though, so people might get a nice surprise.

I know, that would be so cool. :( So you've bred multiple albinos? So you can confirm its genetic?
It definitely is genetic. I only got white Peacocks now, I had like 100 in total by now, but today one of them had offsrpings who were NOT white anymore. I guess it's "normal" genetics with a chance on mutation.

Hopefully this means at some point maybe there will be a detailed genetics DLC for the more sciency bit :) Or the additional genetics are added in a future update ( ran out of time to do all the front end stuff ). Of course, it could be all a coincidence :p

Top Bottom