"Blight" State?

Famines have peaked too - nor surprising as they will be following on from the Blights. Fill up in those Distribution Centres while you can!

Last edited:
If Blights work like Outbreak or Pirate Attack, and the state was left to automatic BGS processes when the II closed, I'd expect the first natural occurrences of it to be about two weeks after that.
Hmm, so the II finished on the 30th so could be due this next Wednesday. Or if they flipped the switch on the Thursday restart maybe then (y)

We're down to 3 systems with Blight now.

Arque lost its Blight without even going into Famine - Arque Commodities is still in Boom. Looks like a manual intervention to me, or else there is a (long) maximum Blight time that removes the state eventually...

We're down to 3 systems with Blight now.

Arque lost its Blight without even going into Famine - Arque Commodities is still in Boom. Looks like a manual intervention to me, or else there is a (long) maximum Blight time that removes the state eventually...
Perhaps it's fixable without falling into Famine if enough of the new Blight-Away! is delivered in time?

QQ; we have a Blight in one of our Industrial systems and it's showing a demand of 1 or 2 for Agronomic Treatment. Nearby we have an Agricultural system and in the main station we have a demand for >100K of Agronomic Treatment. Neither system has any demand missions for Agronomic Treatment.

Is that how it's supposed to work?

QQ; we have a Blight in one of our Industrial systems and it's showing a demand of 1 or 2 for Agronomic Treatment. Nearby we have an Agricultural system and in the main station we have a demand for >100K of Agronomic Treatment. Neither system has any demand missions for Agronomic Treatment.

Is that how it's supposed to work?
Correct. Blight state won't generate any "flavoured" missions, nor will any of the new states. You just need to ship Agronomic treatment to sell on the market. If agronomic treatment is in range at another station, you may get missions to source agronomic treatment, but they're standard, and not specific to blight.

Top Bottom