What possibly the community challenge reward be?

Maybe you only get extra rewards when you are in the first 3 ranges ?

Only those ranges have the icons displayed above them..
Edit: Received a red panda and 1250 CC as the 15th reward after the challenge closed, on the highest tier.

Last edited:
My contribution was 0.97 and I had bred 100+ tigers but in franchise mode achivement it only registered 60 and said that I was in top 5% and I got 1250cc and a decent reticulated giraffe.

My contribution was also 0.97 but I got "only" 500 CC... Not that I'm lacking of CC but the reward system is confusing... It would be nice if it was clearer where you stand, what it means and which reward can be collected by which ranking.

I also am on 0.97 and 80 tiger cubs. I did got the leaf rewards along the way with a notice about animals. I thought I was unlocking them since I haven't seen them being added to my inventory so I am a little confused now. We were actually meant to get these animals? Where did mine went?

I also am on 0.97 and 80 tiger cubs. I did got the leaf rewards along the way with a notice about animals. I thought I was unlocking them since I haven't seen them being added to my inventory so I am a little confused now. We were actually meant to get these animals? Where did mine went?
There is a Present Button at the left Side of the Trade Center. There you will find the Animals

Perhaps the challenge is still going? like 47 tigers have been born since it ended in my zoos, so maybe you can still get even more rewards

Can someone tell me if the reward for the challenge participation is bugged or if it has just not been handed out yet?
When the challenge ended I had bred 78 Tigers and I was placed in the top 5% bracket (1. place column):
proof 1.jpg

When I open the window in franchise mode for my franchise-achievements it only shows me this:
proof 2.jpg

As of now I have not recieved any final event reward yet.
Should I write a ticket about this, or is it just too early after the event?
Thx for your replies!

• Like (+1)
Reactions: Dae
You're right, I didn't check that, but that explain the difference in rewards... I contributed for 123 births but only 49 were counted for the final achievement... That's unfair :cry:
tiger2.JPG

I didn't breed nearly as many as everyone else seems to have. I kept it reasonable (for me) just 1 pen with an active breeding pair. They stayed fairly happy and were quite "productive"

Now I need to buy Lowland Gorillas? I spent most of my CC last night, oh well. I shall manage - or not.

i only managed to breed 2 tigers during the event, they wouldn't breed much

sad the next one is gorillas, at 1000 CC for the cheapest gorilla, looks like i won't be participating in this challenge =P

i look forward to the time when the challenge is for something i actually have in my zoo haha, or at least is affordable

Last edited:
I was expecting a message once i logged in saying yaaay we did! and a small reward. But nothing ? :-( Super sad & disappointed. I might've missed something though, perhaps we're yet to receive the reward ? I BELIEVE! Other than that game is awesome!

EDIT: Oh i got an elephant and 1250points when i logged into my Franchise :) Still would've been nice to have a message pop up or something like that to celebrate our accomplishment. Small details like that makes a good game even better imo.

Last edited:
okay so i had 54 tigers bred during the community challenge and now it only counted 29 in... great job FD lol

my guess is that it only counted those until the community challenge was at 100%. problem is it didnt refresh it so we didnt know when it hit 100%...

Last edited:
Because you have to look at the result in the franchise achievements in the main menu to see that all your births were not counted for the final result.

And if it is because all contributions after reaching 100% are not valid contributions, it disadvantage people that can play only during week ends and therefore contribute late. Is it a speed contest or a community contest?

So did you actually get anything AFTER the challenge? Yes... I also got 53 cubs and got the rewards when I reached the certain tiers, but I never got anything once the challenge counter was down to 0 days. So was there any extra reward?

Top Bottom