What possibly the community challenge reward be?

I didn't got the 15th reward, so I guess that was for people reaching more than 90 tiger cubs? I do wish it would have said the amount of rewards and I would have focused on the last few cubs (I had 90 in the end)
I also managed to find my rewards! The reward tab in the market area never even came to mind lol
Thanks for pointing that out to me!

Because you have to look at the result in the franchise achievements in the main menu to see that all your births were not counted for the final result.

And if it is because all contributions after reaching 100% are not valid contributions, it disadvantage people that can play only during week ends and therefore contribute late. Is it a speed contest or a community contest?

Where would I find this? My hub looks like this after booting it up again:
de7yWwQ.png

And on that note, why would only a select amount of tigers count towards an individual's achievements? The goal was to just breed tigers, right?

Where would I find this? My hub looks like this after booting it up again:
de7yWwQ.png

And on that note, why would only a select amount of tigers count towards an individual's achievements? The goal was to just breed tigers, right?

That's also how my hub looks like :p

Well, for me there was no participation reward. Nothing at all when I just logged in (no animal, no CC, nothing). Very disappointed. :(

I bred ~71 tigers. The main screen shows I only bred 30 (top 15%) - It was at 0.97 on the highest tier, before the servers went down. Maybe I didn't get a reward as I didn't log in before it switched over to the gorilla event (because there was no ETA on their maintenance, so hardly my fault).

Pretty annoyed. I certainly won't be putting much effort into their future events - just going to unlock the costume for my avatar then forget about it.

Last edited:
Well, for me there was no participation reward. Nothing at all when I just logged in (no animal, no CC, nothing). Very disappointed. :(

I breed ~71 tigers. The main screen shows I only bred 30 (top 15%) - It was at 0.97 on the highest tier, before the servers went down. Maybe I didn't get a reward as I didn't log in before it switched over to the gorilla event (because there was no ETA on their maintenance, so hardly my fault).

Pretty annoyed. I certainly won't be putting much effort into their future events - just going to unlock the costume for my avatar then forget about it.
where do you see the gorilla event? it shows to me no active community challenges ... Oo

Some kind soul put scads of gorillas on the market earlier today for the challenge at 1cc each. I wonder if that broke it? lol

Anyway, I was playing fine after server came back on today then took a break. Came back and while everything seemed fine I soon realized that some of my adult anmals were now in my TC as infants and others that had been juveniles were suddenly all matured at the same time (and fighting). Then my cash started disappearing at an alarming rate...I took out a 20,000 loan and my balance was down to 10,000 in less than a minute. Before my break I was profitable...

Some kind soul put scads of gorillas on the market earlier today for the challenge at 1cc each. I wonder if that broke it? lol

Anyway, I was playing fine after server came back on today then took a break. Came back and while everything seemed fine I soon realized that some of my adult anmals were now in my TC as infants and others that had been juveniles were suddenly all matured at the same time (and fighting). Then my cash started disappearing at an alarming rate...I took out a 20,000 loan and my balance was down to 10,000 in less than a minute. Before my break I was profitable...

I have noticed that every time I log in I get between two to five, 0.0 year old thompson gazelle fawns in my trade center. Not quite sure what's going on with that bug, but you're not alone.

If the event is running its bugged and stuck on 0/90000 for me (seem to remember the tiger one bugged out at 72% as well).

The animals that are given as rewards should definitely be restricted more. It's not really fair that some people are getting like elephants while others are getting warthogs and peafowls.

The animals should be ranked in tiers of what's more rare, and then say first animal gift is from the tier 1 animals, second gift is from tier 2, etc.

The animals that are given as rewards should definitely be restricted more. It's not really fair that some people are getting like elephants while others are getting warthogs and peafowls.

The animals should be ranked in tiers of what's more rare, and then say first animal gift is from the tier 1 animals, second gift is from tier 2, etc.

I absolutely agree. I bred 119 tigers (most of them gold), and I got a flamingo with so poor genes I didn’t want to put it with my other flamingos, an OK red ruffed lemur, a warthog, and the final one was a mandrill. Reading that some players got African elephants or rhinos or pandas... My final CC also was only 500 CC. I have no problem with that per se, but hey, I wouldn’t have been upset about 1250 CC, either! :) And I put a lot of work into it - sorting out all the breeding pairs and their offspring to avoid inbreeding.

I really would like to know why everything was so unevenly distributed. If it was caused by bugs, I hope they’ll fix them asap. The not so grand finale did feel a bit like a let-down.

I really would like to know why everything was so unevenly distributed. If it was caused by bugs, I hope they’ll fix them asap. The not so grand finale did feel a bit like a let-down.

Well at least you got a reward! I'm not too heartbroken about missing out on a terrible stat animal and some CC - but that's kinda the point. Most of us have enough CC to buy what we want, and if we want an animal for our zoos we will go buy something with decent stats.

I was really hoping the participation reward would be a tiger statue/decoration for our zoos, or a tiger themed bulding set (or even an albino tiger). Something we'd be exited about!

I'd much rather have something I could place in my zoo, than an outfit for our avatar that we basically never see.

Last edited:
yeah with the time going that fast i could basically generate a million CC in a few days if i wanted to and would have enough for a lifetime...

yeah with the time going that fast i could basically generate a million CC in a few days if i wanted to and would have enough for a lifetime...

Yeah... just 4 hours into the new community challenge I released 111 Gorillas, got all rewards and got +160.000 CC during this :O

I'm still forming my opinion on this, but so far I find the idea of mass breeding by puppy mills as community challenges very off-putting. It's exactly how I DON'T want to see and treat my animals. Not sure what a good alternative could be.

I may be too much of a pessimist here, but the franchise rewards also seem to exacerbate potentially problematic aspects of the Franchise market. The most fervent puppy millers acquire the highests quality animals and the most CC, which allows them to acquire more high quality animals, etc, allowing them to completely dominate the market. If community challenges reward this by providing more CCs and more high quality animals, this only strengthens that spiral.

Last edited:
Top Bottom