Buildings & Attractions What a 1993 DLC would look like....

WELCOME TO JURASSIC PARK: If a DLC is Coming I hope its a Expansion with a New Campaign, Islands: ISLA NUBLAR-MEDIUM MAP and ISLA SORNA-SANCTUARY SIZED MAP.

What The 1993 DLC could look like.....
IMG-20171111-WA0016.jpg

jpog04.jpg

005.jpg
Jurassic-Park-Operation-Genesis-PC-Gameplay.jpg
Viewing_vent3.png

image1g.jpg

picture008.jpg

jpog03.jpg

CAMPAIGN PLOT: We start on Isla Sorna Building facilities to house your newly created dinosaurs for your Park on Isla nublar but you must first Create a certain number of dinosaurs before you proceed to nublar and also species that have a high-ranking such as Tyrannosaurus Rex, at the same time you must face storms, Disease's and outside Hacking and also to keep your dinosaurs from dying or escaping and killing your workers. Once you succeeded in your mission on Isla sorna you can build your Park on Isla nublar (original location from the movie) for your guests to enjoy a certain species you cloned on Isla sorna. same time you must keep your dinosaurs contained within their enclosures make sure that they're happy and your goal is to reach five stars in your Jurassic Park.

Islands: ISLA NUBLAR-MEDIUM MAP and ISLA SORNA-SANCTUARY SIZED MAP.
I would think that the Isla Nublar map should be bigger, since you need to build an actual park on it. Meanwhile, the Isla Sorna should be the smaller one since you're not building a full-fledged park, but a facility to incubate and house dinosaurs.

Man... jpog had a lot of palm trees.
I am excited to see what will come out these next two months. The team has stated that they are working hard despite the quiet communication we have with them right now. I think we may get a trailer soon similar to Claire's sanctuary and Secrets of Dr.Wu. I am more curious to know who the characters are in the campaign, and if we get to speak with John Hammond in this campaign.

Also I think this may be a campaign mode I would play over and over if it covers 1993 JP films. It would be so odd and cool to play a 1993 based story on 2019 tech XD

I am more curious to know who the characters are in the campaign, and if we get to speak with John Hammond in this campaign.

I wouldn't put it past them finding a reasonable impersonator for him, same goes for Muldoon. Ray Arnold would likely be the most straight forward one to get a good impersonator for (given how many popular movies Samuel L. Jackson has been in). I'd say that Dennis Nedry is a reasonably likely character, given that little easter egg from the website a while ago (though not guaranteed that he would be voiced by Wayne Knight, I reckon it's still quite likely).

I reckon that those four, Dr. Wu and maybe Dr. Malcolm would probably be the cast, though it could be smaller.

Man... jpog had a lot of palm trees.
I am excited to see what will come out these next two months. The team has stated that they are working hard despite the quiet communication we have with them right now. I think we may get a trailer soon similar to Claire's sanctuary and Secrets of Dr.Wu. I am more curious to know who the characters are in the campaign, and if we get to speak with John Hammond in this campaign.

Also I think this may be a campaign mode I would play over and over if it covers 1993 JP films. It would be so odd and cool to play a 1993 based story on 2019 tech XD

Speaking of 1993. Will it cover the novel as well?

Speaking of 1993. Will it cover the novel as well?
I think this DLC will be based more on the movies of the franchise than the novel, but I do think there will be plenty of nods and elements from the novel introduced in the new DLC. I recall how awesome it is that in the base game, the triceratops has a social cap at 6 and the maiasaura made it into the roster, so I think Frontier would consider more novel based material for the DLC if the opportunity arises.

Top Bottom