Guess what's back....

Remember those multi-million credit donation missions that were temporarily added to the mission board in order to stop it breaking, prior to the final fix in the last patch? Well guess what's happened after this morning's server maintenance…

Oh no, FD saw a problem and introduced a temporary fix.

The game is doomed, FD are cheats, DBOBE is the devil, Chris Roberts is the saviour of all mankind, Star Citizen will eventually be released, Space Engineers is the best space game every (if only it would get it's own forum so we don't have to read about it in here - but I digress), NMS is a graphical masterpiece ….yep feel free to add whatever accolades or criticism you wish.

All I see is FD trying to fix a problem before it got too widespread. And it seems they have done that because I am not seeing the forum full of players complaining that the mission board is borked.

As we are now changing this to a thread on the best space game, i shall just end the conversation with one simple list, that can not be denied.

2nd place: Defender.

1st place: Asteroids.
Hmm I don't know, Asteroids is kind of flat, one could almost say it is only 2D. Yet people here call ED shallow and only an inch deep ..

Also, the colours in Asteroids is a bit well beige, all the same colour, don't they know asteroids come in all different colours ..tsk tsk

;)

Top Bottom