Update Jurassic World Evolution: Return to Jurassic Park OUT NOW!

By the way in Jurassic World: Evolution campaign, did anybody hatched Compsognathus? Shouldn't there be a character who have say about this dinosaur species when it was first released? It's certainly not Cabot Finch nor Dr. Ian Malcolm. Would it be Owen Grady? Anybody aware that there is a programming bug preventing Owen Grady from having a say about Velociraptor and Triceratops?

The next question is, which character in the Jurassic World era would have a say about the Pteranodon when it was first released into the aviary?
I wish these voice overs were available in sandbox mode too. Maybe an option to turn them on or off as well as one to reset them as I understand they only play the first time you release a member of each species. Sandbox just seems too quiet and lonely. I thought turning on contracts would help but even those are muted for some reason.

I wish these voice overs were available in sandbox mode too. Maybe an option to turn them on or off as well as one to reset them as I understand they only play the first time you release a member of each species. Sandbox just seems too quiet and lonely. I thought turning on contracts would help but even those are muted for some reason.

I don't get what you are saying about this turning them on or off thing. Normally after the completion of the Science Mission in Isla Matanceros, Owen Grady would have a say when another Triceratops was released. After the Security and Entertainment Missions in Isla Muerta, he would have a say when another Velociraptor was released.

It wasn't a problem in the Jurassic World era challenge mode.

George Lambert having a say about the Ankylosaurus along with Dr. Kajal Dua saying about the Baryonyx, Camarasaurus, Chasmosaurus, Deinonychus, Muttaburrasaurus, Parasaurolophus, and Struthiomimus were only available in the Jurassic World: Evolution campaign.

Shouldn't there be a character in Jurassic World era have a say about the Compsognathus and Pteranodon?

I don't get what you are saying about this turning them on or off thing. Normally after the completion of the Science Mission in Isla Matanceros, Owen Grady would have a say when another Triceratops was released. After the Security and Entertainment Missions in Isla Muerta, he would have a say when another Velociraptor was released.
In sandbox mode they simply don't do this at all. You're just silently popping out dinosaurs with no little speeches from the characters at all. I don't even think Clair or Sattler pop up to yell at you if you happen to cause your dinos to be starving or thirsty. The turning the voiceovers on/off option is just an idea for people like me that want the characters to talk in sandbox to be added (on) and for folks that enjoy the current silence they can keep it as is (off)

In sandbox mode they simply don't do this at all. You're just silently popping out dinosaurs with no little speeches from the characters at all. I don't even think Clair or Sattler pop up to yell at you if you happen to cause your dinos to be starving or thirsty. The turning the voiceovers on/off option is just an idea for people like me that want the characters to talk in sandbox to be added (on) and for folks that enjoy the current silence they can keep it as is (off)

I see. I'm with you for the good idea. If anybody notice in the Jurassic World era Challenge Mode; only Cabot Finch, Dr. Ian Malcolm, Owen Grady, and Claire Dearing (only with Claire's Sanctuary DLC installed) have a say about the respective dinosaurs species when the first of the species were released.

Would it be better if Dr. Kajal Dua and George Lambert get to say about the respective dinosaur species in the Sandbox mode?

Apologies about my previous post about the Compsognathus fossil access, I have started a Jurassic World era challenge mode and found out that the Compsognathus fossil access required the park's three-star rating like the Pteranodon's fossil access.

Top Bottom