New games in 2020. you are looking forward to!

What are the games, franchises, remakes and remasters you are exited for in 2020.?

This would be my short list:
Warcraft III: Reforged
Age of Empires IV
Commandos 2: HD Remaster
The Settlers
Endzone: A World Apart
Foundation
Total War Saga: Troy
Stronghold: Warlords
Ancient Cities
Workers & Resources: Soviet Republic
Desperados III
Dark Moon
Praetorians: HD Remaster
Surviving the Aftermath
Humankind
Gears Tactics
Xenonauts 2
Crusader Kings III
King's Bounty II
Command & Conquer Remastered
Iron Harvest
Knights of Honor II: Sovereign
Panzer Corps 2
Port Royale 4
Builders of Egypt
The Universim
Homeworld 3
Cold War Game
A Year of Rain
End State
Evil Genius 2: World Domination
Good Company
Industries of Titan
Smart City Plan
Adeptus Titanicus: Dominus
Neverdark
Metropolisim
Distant Kingdoms
Legend of Keepers: Career of a Dungeon Master
Per Aspera
Phantom Brigade

Ok, ok, so it's not a "short" list, but there are so many cool games! I mean just look at all these RTS games!

Here is an extra video covering New Simulation and City building games in 2020.

Here is the latest list, covering New Grand 4X and turn-based games in 2020.
Source: https://youtu.be/Dpsa4xVSWNI

Last edited:
Not in particular order, although Starbase is at nr 1 spot on my waiting list:

-Starbase
-Crusader Kings 3
-Commandos 2 HD Remaster
-Cyberpunk 2077
-Star Citizen upgrades
-Elite Q4 update
-few early access games getting more content and development

"New Era" should be a new game in many ways (if the leaks are true).
MSFS 2020 FTW!
I once was excited about Starbase, but the Fallout 76 fiasco has caused me to lose faith in Bethesda...
Homeworld 3? I didn't even know a sequel was in the works! If it's like HW2, then sign me up!

Cyberpunk, Nioh 2, Elden Ring, and I'll cheat with Deep Rock Galactic too since it hasn't technically been released. :p

There would be Ghost of Tsushima too if Sony didn't plan to keep it on their console, so maybe in a few years on an emulator. I have time.

Mostly just CP2077.

But id love to see the new Beyond Good and evil make an appearance. Not sure when it's due to release.

Cyberpunk
Port Royale 4
Kings Bounty 2
Wasteland 3
Vampire: The Masquerade Bloodlines 2
Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020
Prehistoric Kingdom (unconfirmed for 2020)
Baldur's Gate 3 (unconfirmed for 2020)

Its either that gaming is loosing its mojo for me or the current year was so abysmal in this field that it killed any interest for it in me.
I was about to share what games I`m looking forward in 2020 and it hit me that... there is none.
I keep hearing about this "outside" world, maybe I will try that instead :D

Its either that gaming is loosing its mojo for me or the current year was so abysmal in this field that it killed any interest for it in me.
I was about to share what games I`m looking forward in 2020 and it hit me that... there is none.

For me 2020 will be one of the best years what comes to interesting games for a long time, so its just probably you. ;)

I had to think hard of any, too. But it's just I see something and forget it right away. Like the Vampire game, wossname? Where there was a 1st part you had to save sweet Agnieszka through a couple centuries - something Bloodlines Masquerade. Helps against getting hyped up and disappointment.

While I do agree that 2019 was overall a poor year for gaming, there are a few gems on my watchlist for 2020.

I'm in a similar but different boat, where the games I currently own require such an investment of time to both learn and actually play, that I really don't want to start something new of similar caliber because there aren't enough hours in the day. That's one of the reasons I'm more excited about updates come to games I already own than new games I don't own and don't know how to play.

Top Bottom