Piracy question concerning Low Temperature Diamonds.

Ok, so as the title suggests, I always enjoyed to snatch some Low Temperature Diamonds from NPCs.
Agriculture, anarchy systems and off I went yesterday. After a good 4 to 5 hours of piracy, I can't seem to find not 1 LTD at all.
Did anything change? Am I looking at the wrong systems?
T9 and T7 Transports equipped with mining lasers and mine launchers are now carrying tobacco and tea?
Are asteroids now giving those instead of LTD?

Did you guys notice something odd aswell or is it just me doing something wrong?

It needed a agricultural main station and ideally a boom state or at least a very strong position on the economic slider. Anarchy isn't needed at all. Even then, Not all systems will yield comparable results, I've seen systems which should spawn them, which didn't and systems which always spawn them. This is strongly influenced by the BGS.

It needed a agricultural main station and ideally a boom state or at least a very strong position on the economic slider. Anarchy isn't needed at all. Even then, Not all systems will yield comparable results, I've seen systems which should spawn them, which didn't and systems which always spawn them. This is strongly influenced by the BGS.
Well I'm gonna take another shot at it taking into account these characteristics. I really hope it wasn't bugged. Thanks.

The best way to be a pirate, is to find NPC Painite miners, then get close to where they are mining and steal what they mine with limpets. It doesn't count as illegal, so you still get full price, but technically you are still pirating off them.

The best way to be a pirate, is to find NPC Painite miners, then get close to where they are mining and steal what they mine with limpets. It doesn't count as illegal, so you still get full price, but technically you are still pirating off them.
But that's... so much slower than just mining yourself or robbing one who has mined a lot of Painite!

That's just...inconsiderate mining.

I want my T9s and T7s full of low temp diamonds back.
Something happened or i'm going crazy.
Dang it guys....

I like to Pirate NPC Pirates. Have had some fun hatch breaker battles with them. Only time I've ever needed to use my guns when pirating, and that was to shoot off theirs. Then they tried to run, so I did what I had to do, took his cargo and his bounty.

I want to try npc piracy in the future, too.

Any ship advice that is not cutter? No seriously, no cutter.

Pretty much any ship you can fit a hatch breaker controller, collector controller and some cargo racks and an interdictor into will do.

I use a [redacted], which is definitely not a cutter. But you can use anything you like. The Alliance ships are all good choices, as are the Kraits, Python, and Federal Doorstops. The Dropship is actually quite good too. Even a Keelback can make for a perfectly suitable pirate craft, or if you want to go for pure intimidation, a Type-10 works well too.

Pretty much any ship you can fit a hatch breaker controller, collector controller and some cargo racks and an interdictor into will do.

I use a [redacted], which is definitely not a cutter. But you can use anything you like. The Alliance ships are all good choices, as are the Kraits, Python, and Federal Doorstops. The Dropship is actually quite good too. Even a Keelback can make for a perfectly suitable pirate craft, or if you want to go for pure intimidation, a Type-10 works well too.
Hmmm. Dropship is always a nice idea, also I have the pirate paint job :unsure:

Top Bottom