Patch Notes January Update - Patch 2

I turned on my computer about three quarters of an hour ago (after Patch 2 went live) and immediately fired up the launcher for my main, non-Steam account. I expected to see an invitation to install the patch but instead was confronted by Play. Which I did, quite happily, for half an hour or so,seemingly sans update.

Was the PC patch so small - having already been updated - that it just loaded in the background? Or what? Not seen this behaviour before so I'd like to know.

About to try the Steam account now. Wish me luck.

I turned on my computer about three quarters of an hour ago (after Patch 2 went live) and immediately fired up the launcher for my main, non-Steam account. I expected to see an invitation to install the patch but instead was confronted by Play. Which I did, quite happily, for half an hour or so,seemingly sans update.

Was the PC patch so small - having already been updated - that it just loaded in the background? Or what? Not seen this behaviour before so I'd like to know.

You mean after the patch notes went life? Or has Tj messed with the timeline again. 🤔

Hint tomorrow is the 21st today is the 20th -[at the time of writing]

Whenever some meta-profit feature or loophole is removed there has always been another, even more ludicrously profitable way to progress waiting to be found.

Seems unlikely this will be the end of that trend but you never know, maybe this time will be different ;)
Its not about the nerf itself, could be announced as "half prices starting now" and could be ok, its the lie behind a so called dynamic market based on request, that its actually a scope of your cargo of how much you have, with different prices for each player, and making the 3rd party sites with prices completely useless. Sites that everyone used because there is no actual tool in game that can make you guess where you can sell that cargo for a high price.

Finally the true identity of CMDR Thrust from Bradford was revealed ....

Crashes & Stability
  • Fixed a crash which could occur when an Imperial Fighter is destroyed in CQC.

Will this fix the PS4 / CPC blue screen bug? or is it something else?

Greetings Commanders,

We will be releasing the January Update - Patch 2 on 21 January at 12:00 PM (UTC) for PC, Xbox One and PlayStation 4. This patch includes the stutter issue fix that we introduced in January Update - Patch 1 on PC, for players on console.

Please find the Patch Notes below:

Known Issues

Thargoids
  • Thargoid Hearts can still sometimes become immune to damage. Thanks to logs provided by commanders, we have been able to add some more focused telemetry to identify causes of the issue. Please continue to contribute your netlog files via Issue Tracker should you encounter this bug.

Bug Fixes

Exploration

• Fixed a stuttering issue caused by requesting data for all planets on arrival in a system (console only, this fix has been introduced in January Update - Patch 1 for PC).
  • Numbers are no longer being cut off from signal source names in the Navigation Panel.
Crashes & Stability
  • Fixed a crash which could occur when an Imperial Fighter is destroyed in CQC.
Thargoids
  • Fixed an issue that meant Thargoid Combat Bonds were not always being awarded.
Conflict Zones
  • Fixed an issue which could cause the Conflict Zone victory tracker to disappear.
If you encounter a bug or issue, please do report them straight to our Issue Tracker so that we can investigate!

Where do i post about how useless is the Issue Tracker? Because no matter how serious a bug is, nobody will even look at it unless people take the time to go to a different website and scroll trough thousands of unconfirmed bugs just so they can up-vote reports. People payed money so they can play a game in their free time. You shouldn't rely on them to give up that precious time, just because you guys are lazy to read trough bug-reports. I understand it's not your fault, but as a Community Manager i hope you bring up this issue to the actual decision-makers.

Top Bottom