PvP How NOT to gank!

I chew off way more than I can handle when I challenge a PvP meta ship in Deciat,
which quickly turns into a epic confrontation as CMDR Blaesthekerbal decides to fight back!
Sorry for the cursing, it got hectic and hats off to Blaesthekerbal for putting up an amazing fight! :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9eZ4HVm8zBQ

Last edited by a moderator:

Arguendo

Volunteer Moderator
I've got three words for you: Pips! Pips! Pips! :p

Perma 2-2-2 is not viable in the long run. Keep 'em moving, constantl, and time 4 pips to shields when you expect to be hit.
Other than that I like your all fixed MC setup. It's a ways off from being the best for PvP, especially in a Mamba which isn't the best dogfighter out there, but it's my most enjoyable setup by far.

Perma 2-2-2 is not viable in the long run. Keep 'em moving, constantl, and time 4 pips to shields when you expect to be hit.
Other than that I like your all fixed MC setup. It's a ways off from being the best for PvP, especially in a Mamba which isn't the best dogfighter out there, but it's my most enjoyable setup by far.

I'm super lazy with pips, but you are right, I need improvement in that area. Looking back I could have easily put more to shields as I didn't need to boost at all.

And yeah, I went with a mamba cuz I'm so bored with FDL PA RAIL builds, same with chieftain really.
Thanks for watching though, appreciate it :)

I'm lazy with pips as well. I'll run 4-1-1 with occasional use of 4-2-0 or 4-0-2 depending on what I need. These are macros which make it doable when using a KBM setup. Oh I recently added 0-3-3 to my macro list and I'm working on when best to use that one.

I chew off way more than I can handle when I challenge a PvP meta ship in Deciat,
which quickly turns into a epic confrontation as CMDR Blaesthekerbal decides to fight back!
Sorry for the cursing, it got hectic and hats off to Blaesthekerbal for putting up an amazing fight! :)

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9eZ4HVm8zBQ

The lawful community relies on use of Spyware to track people in realtime, and still need to out number their opponents and run premium ammunition.

Its all kinda sad really to need to cheat to even try and be comparable.....

The lawful community relies on use of Spyware to track people in realtime, and still need to out number their opponents and run premium ammunition.

Its all kinda sad really to need to cheat to even try and be comparable.....
I didn't know premium ammo was a lawful vs outlaw thing. Is that frowned upon just like healz beams?

dont pay to much attention to the toxic players they always like to try pvp on discords and forums
with lawfulls they mean SPEAR and we do not use premium or other tricks

Deleted member 192138

D
Peppi, the last two videos uploaded by Herbrand and a fight he has against Jazod he literally says he's running prems. You gonna sit here and say SPEAR doesn't run prems when your guys are literally admitting to it.

Arguendo

Volunteer Moderator
I didn't know premium ammo was a lawful vs outlaw thing. Is that frowned upon just like healz beams?
It's not a lawful vs outlaw thing. Generalization is not really conducive to a good discussion, but unfortunately more than often that's what you get.
Some outlaws use it and some lawfuls use it. The main share on both sides however don't.

It's not anywhere near the league of healing beams. It is however a flat out 30% damage increase, which is utterly silly from a balancing perspective.

Last edited:
It's not a lawful vs outlaw thing. Generalization is not really conducive to a good discussion, but unfortunately more than often that's what you get.
Some outlaws use it and some lawfuls use it. The main share on both sides however don't.

It's not anywhere near the league of healing beams. It is however a flat out 30% damage increase, which is utterly silly from a balancing perspective.

don't forget that sound..... the ringing still haunts me.

Top Bottom