Top 10 Creatures That Must Be In This Game

Top 10 Creatures That Must Be In This Game In My Opinion
1. Dimorphodon (It can be at Aviary)
Dimorphodon.png

Canonical Apperances: Jurassic World
Reason to add: Its movie canon.
It can be at (Jurassic World Pack)
2. Mosasaurus (It can be at new structure named ''Underground Aquarium'')
mosasaurus.png

Canonical Appearances: Jurassic World
Reason to add: Its movie canon.
3. Tylosaurus (It can be at new structure named ''Underground Aquarium'')
tylosaurus.png

Canonical Appearances: Jurassic Park: The Game
Reason to add: Adding 1 more half canon aquatic reptile with the Mosasaurus would be nice.
It can be at (InGen's Creatures Pack)
4. Segisaurus
Segisaurus.png

Canonical Appearances: Jurassic Park
Reason to add: It brings nostalgia from JP and its half canon like muttaburrasaurus.
It can be at (Carnivore Dinosaur Pack 2)
5. Cryolophosaurus
cryo.png

Canonical Apperances: Warpath: Jurassic Park
Reason to add: Unique dinosaur. It has a strange crest looking thing on top of its head and its big as an allosaurus.
6. Deinosuchus
deino.png

Canonical Appearences: The Lost World: Jurassic Park Arcade Game (I know it might be not cannon)
Reason to add: This crocodile is one of the biggest and most famous prehistoric crocodile.
7. Monolophosaurus
monolopho.png

Canonical Appearances: Its not cannon.
Reason to add: Unique dinosaur. Its slightly bigger than the Metriacanthosaurus and its skin is thick but it also has long lengs which helps the dinosaur for running faster. It looks like a Dilophosaurus little bit but it has only one crest and its a lot bigger than the Dilophosaurus.
8. Shunosaurus
Shunosaurus.png

Canonical Appearances: Jurassic World: The Game and Jurassic Park: Builder so it's just half canon
Reason to add: This dinosaur would be the only sauropod dinosaur that is able to protect itself in the game. If we don't count the Ankylodocus. Its body sculpture looks like Camarasaurus sculpture but its neck looks like a Diplodocus neck and for defensing itself it has a ball looking bone which has 4 big spikes.
9. Microceratus
Microceratus.png

Canonical Appearances: Jurassic World Official Page Reason to add: Its JW canon.
10. Concavenator
conca3.png

Canonical Appearances: Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom (Just as a wallpaper), If we go further its in the JW: Alive and JW: The Game mobile games.
Reason to add: Its the most unique looking dinosaur in the whole list I made. It would definetely be the strangest dinosaur in the JW: Evolution if it would have added in the game.
And just 4 more bonus dinosaurs…
11. Teratophoneus
[Unfortunately No Image]
Canonical Appearances: Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom (Removed Scene)
Reason to add: Its physical appearance is between of T-rex and Albertosaurus. Teratophoneus is smaller than the Albertosaurus. Its at the size of a Metriacanthosaurus.
It can be at (Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Deluxe Dinosaurs Pack)
12. Peloroplites
[Unfortunately No Image]
Canonical Appearances: Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom (Removed Scene)
Reason to add: Its a unique looking small nodosaurid dinosaur that is supposed to be in Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom movie.
13. Geosternbergia
[Unfortunately No Image]
Canonical Appearances: It was definetely in Jurassic Park also there are some rumors says that it was in the Isla Sorna too.
Reason to add: An another avian reptile that's cannon and also 1 more avian dinosaur for the aviary.
14. Pachyrhinosaurus
[Unfortunately No Image]
Canonical Appearances: Jurassic World [ Incubated in hatchery used to be a new tourist attraction ]
Reason to add: Its cannon and it would be nice to see hornless ceratopsian king in JW:E
EDITS I MADE:
*Concavenator moved on the Carnivore Dinosaur Pack 2 because of the reason It wouldn't make sense no more to be on InGen's Creatures Pack.

*New creature (Geosternbergia) added to the InGen's Creatures Pack because of the reasons that shows it must be in this list.
*New creature (Pachyrhinosaurus) added to the Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Deluxe Dinosaurs Pack because of the reasons that shows it must be in this list.
These are the creatures that I want to see in the Jurassic World: Evolution what about you ?
IF YOU LIKE THAT LIST THEN LEAVE A LIKE PLEASE.

Last edited:
While Concavenator was seen as a life-size painting in Lockwood Manor in Fallen Kingdom. It was never part of the clone list, rather it was a personal favorite of Lockwood's. Like wise - many of the dinosaur skeletons seen in Lockwood Manor were also some his personal favorites.

However there are many species which are part of the JW/JP clone lists which were not scene on the Screen - including Pachyrhinosaurus, Microceratus, Therizinosaurus, & Gigantoraptor - which would be great in this game

While Concavenator was seen as a life-size painting in Lockwood Manor in Fallen Kingdom. It was never part of the clone list, rather it was a personal favorite of Lockwood's. Like wise - many of the dinosaur skeletons seen in Lockwood Manor were also some his personal favorites.

However there are many species which are part of the JW/JP clone lists which were not scene on the Screen - including Pachyrhinosaurus, Microceratus, Therizinosaurus, & Gigantoraptor - which would be great in this game
That's what I wrote. Also it doesn't need to be in the JW/JP clone lists. Spinosaurus wasn't at the clone list of InGen but InGen cloned this dinosaur which makes sense to add Concavenator and there are a lot of ceratopsians in this game right now. You can also check out my Top 10 Creatures That Must Be In This Game 2. I'm not pointing on the InGen's list. I'm pointing on the unique looking dinosaurs (expect for this list). At part 2 you can find more unique dinosaurs which they are not cannon right know. I like the idea to add Gigantoraptor but I don't like the adding Pachyrhinosaurus. But it makes sense when I checked forums. This thing supposed to be in Jurassic World. Also I want to show you ceratopsian dinosaurs in the game with the DLC's.
Ceratopsians in JW:E :
Triceratops (Base Game)
Torosaurus (Base Game)
Styracosaurus (Deluxe Dino Pack)
Pentaceratops (Base Game)
Chasmosaurus (Base Game)
Sinoceratops (JW:FK Update)
Nasutoceratops (BABR Update)

Last edited:

Thanks for the idea. I thought that Pachyrhinosaurus must be in the list because of the reason its cannon and also its a special dino in ceratopsians because it doesn't have any horn on its head. Also I moved the Concavenator to the Carnivore Dinosaur Pack 2 while I was adding Geosternbergia to the InGen's Creatures Pack. If you like the changes please like the dinosaur list post I made.

These are the top 10 creatures I believe that should be involved in Jurassic world evolution.

1. CRYOLOPHOSAURUS

8fabcd286aae4c119bec9073e32134da 1.jpg

2. CONCAVENATOR
file-20180621-137750-1x1e397 1.jpg

3. MIRAGAIA
86231189-miragaia-illustration (1).jpg

4. AMARGASAURUS
amargasaurus-cazaui-a-prehistoric-era-sergey-krasovskiy_b3f2.jpg

5. PACHYRHINOSAURUS
pachyrhinosaurus_canadensis_by_atrox1_d2nycr7-fullview.jpg

6. AUSTRORAPTOR
5081368e5c6a27596ec147bb7a47481f.jpg