ANNOUNCEMENT Elite Dangerous: Odyssey Announcement

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Who is pumped, me me me me me me me, it’s mine mine mine mine

1GuJcvDD6Ok62QRV5FYeicFpYAoPfBnLoDBQkLlEefqoDO5sWQ5g0dQYTkIgzWyv-vklY8ZZ2y4MMcDTGQ9yF2ICsqD7i6H1H-XA1oTJKeM-CBEA6hq_ddAfB_09f3KnMA=w200-h112

Nope, page says "Coming soon for Steam, PS4, XboxOne"

I hope that it will be available for those with non steam PCs as I have absolutely no wish to bother with steam.

Actually I am reasonably sure it will be but it would be nice not to be treated like a second class customer because I only want my money to go to FDev.

Take my money! $$$ Bloody Awesome!
Two Questions: Will you be able to wounder around your ships? (I suspect you will.)
and more importantly will it be VR compatible?

real question is how broken will it be. i mean multicrew... but i wanna hope fore the best.
as a member of AXI i wanna go bug huning. spend me some time role playing starship troopers/ Alien lol

Yep, extra content for Griefers and Gankers, expect as you little squad crew of 3 leaves your ship or multicrew SRV , that a Griefer mows you all down with multicannons from 200m above, safely in their Krait mk2.
this is why we need something on foot that can up ships. can you just imagen some griefer thinking they gonna be all bad then getting blown out of the sky by some op mountable turret lol

Nope, page says "Coming soon for Steam, PS4, XboxOne"

Ah, boo. I'm not a huge fan of when a new console come out, game companies release it for the older console too. Makes me want to play solely on PC, but most of my gamer friends are on console, so yeah...

I suspect future clips will reveal more features (potentially base-building and interior space legs, different flavours of barren atmospheric planet potentially). It wouldn't blow my mind if surface liquids were a thing, for example. A lot of barren low-atmosphere planets have lakes visible from space.

There's probably about 10 months before release for them to string out all the content reveals and keep the customers interested.

They're not going to spank all their cards in the first teaser.

Hi Tim Smith i was wondering if Frontier Development's made there own new game engine replacing Cobra something like Viper or is that Unreal 5 im seeing in the Odyssey trailer 🙂

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom