General / Off-Topic The safest place

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
I may be wrong but I can't help thinking that being out in the end of nowhere in some secret cabin/bunker is fine all the time no-one goes there.

If the wheels really come off then guess where all the budding Rambos are gonna be heading and your secret little hideaway becomes highly contested prime real estate by bigger nastier people with bigger nastier guns.

It's like freganisim (dumpster diving for thrown away food as so forth) - it only works when no-one else is doing it...
I take it you live in a city?

Cared for? So the social services could pin them down.
Just wow!

I was thinking more in terms of social services being better able to provide adequate childcare such as education, which would obviously lead to the kids actually wanting vaccination.

I recommend reading " The God Delusion " by Richard Dawkings.

An interesting man, he objects to other people’s certainties by forwarding his own. The Dawkins fans are as fanatical as any religion. They both claim to KNOW the truth. No one can prove or disprove the existence of God. Both sides of that argument tell you stuff they believe, as fact, when of course, it is just stuff they believe.

I’m agnostic, meaning, I don’t KNOW, so I make no such claim to the knowledge of truth, as they do.

So you'd steal children from their parents, educate (indoctrinate) them until they were so broken, they'd allow themselves to be....like you?

You on the other hand, it would appear, would let them run the risk of catching some terrible, life threatening virus because their mum read something Karen posted on Facebook that has no medical grounding at all. Very compassionate.

An interesting man, he objects to other people’s certainties by forwarding his own. The Dawkins fans are as fanatical as any religion. They both claim to KNOW the truth. No one can prove or disprove the existence of God. Both sides of that argument tell you stuff they believe, as fact, when of course, it is just stuff they believe.

I’m agnostic, meaning, I don’t KNOW, so I make no such claim to the knowledge of truth, as they do.

Cracks me up that humans think we could ever comprehend what a "god" could be, but at least Dawkins fans don't kill!!

Please read it.

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom