ANNOUNCEMENT Elite Dangerous: Odyssey Announcement

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Hm, i want to now just can i walking in my spaceship, planets, or i can out from spaceship to space??? so much questions... and no answers...

Last edited:
Hm, i want to now just can i walking in my spaceship, planets, or i can out from spaceship on space??? so much questions... and no answers...
We'll find out soon enough, their marketing campaign officially starts sometime next month so I'm optimistic we'll get a constant stream of info, teasers, screenshots, and concept art leading up to release

We'll find out soon enough, their marketing campaign officially starts sometime next month so I'm optimistic we'll get a constant stream of info, teasers, screenshots, and concept art leading up to release
As Frontier are supposedly sticking to their original marketing plan, we'll get a stream of material up to Christmas (or festival of your choice) and then silence until beta (I'm assuming there is a beta) then anticipation of release (who knows even DBOBE may put in an appearance).

As Frontier are supposedly sticking to their original marketing plan, we'll get a stream of material up to Christmas (or festival of your choice) and then silence until beta (I'm assuming there is a beta) then anticipation of release (who knows even DBOBE may put in an appearance).
I want that beta now. This is frontier we're talking about. Let's get the outright questionable design out of the way now!

Must have EVA, ship interiors, working multi crew, hud with colors other than orange, seamless planet entry, auto-jump, another gear to chop down extended ly distances, finished ship kits, galnet up and running, krait>rightside up, customizable camera views, community affected BGS, base building, VR, better ship customizing with pieces that add and take away from profile size and storage, more nuanced crime and punishment, find away to put some procedural generation in the jump sequence its bland and out dated and samey as hell right now.
Plus why can't I view the jump sequence in camera view. I want to see myself go through and out...in camera view!?

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom