Elite Dangerous: Odyssey Announcement

@Arthur Tolmie can I draw your attention back to this thread. The last formal update from the CM team was on page 198 on the 8th June. I know there has been a couple of comments made on the live-streams but can I ask you to give us a more formal response even if it is “there is nothing new to add at present but it is being discussed internally “
Thank you once again for your active community engagement in advance ;)

Sorry appologies for not coming back on this sooner! VR is well on my agenda, whilst I have nothing to say at the moment that is because I am getting as much info as I can. I will hope to get some clarification out by close of play this week.

Thanks for the nudge!

-Arf
EDITED: f,i made a mistake of publication.

Arthur Tolmie

Lead Community Manager
Frontier
if it was only half as regular as when you launch paint jobs,you would make the community happy.
I know you're new, but it's not the first time we've heard this from a CM, then they are almost 3 weeks in silent in the middle of a broken patch. A little seriousness please, it's time.
I have been communicating on the forums as and when I can - I would not say I have been silent. Appologies if I am misunderstanding your commet?

However, as I have said in the past my job is to be as open as I can be and that means getting the answers first before making comments on important issues of which I concider VR one.

I have stated I will deliver these answers to you as and when I can, EVEN if these are the answers you may not want.

Whilst I genuinely do appreciate the frustrations, pease give me the time to get the answers.

-Arf

Sorry appologies for not coming back on this sooner! VR is well on my agenda, whilst I have nothing to say at the moment that is because I am getting as much info as I can. I will hope to get some clarification out by close of play this week.

Thanks for the nudge!

-Arf
Would it be possible for a "yes Powerplay is being worked on for Odyssey / No its not" as well please? You can keep everything vague but just knowing at this stage is more progress than the last two years of nothing.

I have been communicating on the forums as and when I can - I would not say I have been silent. Appologies if I am misunderstanding your commet?

However, as I have said in the past my job is to be as open as I can be and that means getting the answers first before making comments on important issues of which I concider VR one.

I have stated I will deliver these answers to you as and when I can, EVEN if these are the answers you may not want.

Whilst I genuinely do appreciate the frustrations, pease give me the time to get the answers.

-Arf
grateful for your quick response, obviously I'm not making you guilty and it is possible that many times you see yourself between the sword and the wall like the previous CM's, but although you have nothing to give us, I think that communication is important and I think at least you are doing your job well.
Thank you very much and I hope that your bosses let you communicate with the community more than the previous ones, especially in those moments of uncertainty.
Thanks Arthur.

Arthur Tolmie

Lead Community Manager
Frontier
grateful for your quick response, obviously I'm not making you guilty and it is possible that many times you see yourself between the sword and the wall like the previous CM's, but although you have nothing to give us, I think that communication is important and I think at least you are doing your job well.
Thank you very much and I hope that your bosses let you communicate with the community more than the previous ones, especially in those moments of uncertainty.
Thanks Arthur.
Thank YOU for your patience - it really is appreciated!

-Arf

Oh a CM :)
While you are here can you please say to the team to fix other things than just MINING pls?
For example, in AX activities, megaship hacking is broken (cargo not thrown out of the bays).
And research limpets don't always works because when the thargoid interceptor detect the tissue sample, it turns and broke it.
As NO ANSWER has been given, i post it here even if i know it's a not related to the OP.
Thx.

Top Bottom