Colonia On The Brink of War

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Because when you mount up with folks like this? You're just as bad as they are.

I would argue that if you ever justify something by saying "just following orders" then you need to take a very long, hard look at what you are doing and why. Either you are a badguy, or (to paraphrase a great show) I'm guessin you weren't burdened with an overabundance of schooling. Either way, you are worse.

Last edited:
I'm guessin you weren't burdened with an overabundance of schooling.

tenor.gif

I would argue that if you ever justify something by saying "just following orders" then you need to take a very long, hard look at what you are doing and why. Either you are a badguy, or (to paraphrase a great show) I'm guessin you weren't burdened with an overabundance of schooling. Either way, you are worse.

Careful there bud, they might come looking for you next.
Spear, putting the Awful in Lawful since they first figured out what landing gear was.

Slange is giving me the cold shoulder right now for some reason, but I've known her for a couple of years and unless she's had a personality transplant, she's definitely one of the good folks on that side. No idea why she chooses to make her bed with those scumbags.

As for the rest, it shouldn't really come as a surprise. Spear are gankers, plain and simple. The weird thing is that they try to claim they aren't and go to incredible lengths to try to support that claim, but systematically targeting unwanted trade ships because they're butthurt about someone speaking the truth about them makes their hypocritical bluster a complete waste of time.

Slange is giving me the cold shoulder right now for some reason, but I've known her for a couple of years and unless she's had a personality transplant, she's definitely one of the good folks on that side. No idea why she chooses to make her bed with those scumbags.

As for the rest, it shouldn't really come as a surprise. Spear are gankers, plain and simple. The weird thing is that they try to claim they aren't and go to incredible lengths to try to support that claim, but systematically targeting unwanted trade ships because they're butthurt about someone speaking the truth about them makes their hypocritical bluster a complete waste of time.

Wish people would understand that we're only hard-nosed and aggressive because we have to be. Until SPEAR arrived in Carcosa, it was exceedingly rare to see it mentioned as a place for murder attempts on Inara.

You'd think decent folks would recognize the problem here ain't with us.

Obviously the law - since even the anarchists talk about how they obey the law and complain that they got attacked by others even when they where obeying the law.
A sad day for anarchy.

:eek::oops::rolleyes::ROFLMAO:
Except, I wasn't attacked in anarchy, I was attacked in Hephaestus and Colonia, which are both low sec.

And the gist is to reveal the hypocrisy of a certain Squadron/Coalition. Not to complain.
Because plain simple, it was a lot of fun and emergent content.
The rest is just a very proper gander.

Except, I wasn't attacked in anarchy, I was attacked in Hephaestus and Colonia, which are both low sec.

Isn’t Loren‘s Legion promoting Anarchy in Colonia? I though that this is what all this is about - promoting „freedom“ through anarchy in Colonia.

But I know, Loren/Salomé always said one thing and then did what she criticized herself. No surprise that her followers do the same.

:)

Isn’t Loren‘s Legion promoting Anarchy in Colonia? I though that this is what all this is about - promoting „freedom“ through anarchy in Colonia.

But I know, Loren/Salomé always said one thing and then did what she criticized herself. No surprise that her followers do the same.

:)

I mean, anarchy is being promoted by us in Colonia. You're not wrong there.

The tired little gotcha that you're trying to use is cute though.

So...

Who's winning?
Over the course of the conflict so far, the advantage has been with SECD's coalition, who have pushed the Nameless out of control of Earth Expeditionary Fleet and No Look Here Gang out of control of Pennsylvania, without losing control of any of their own assets.

At the moment it's looking fairly even in the obvious conflicts - SECD haven't yet been able to push the Nameless out of Union ... while in Hephaestus while the Nameless were able to start a proxy conflict, SECD have won the first day.

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom