Community Event / Creation LAVE RADIO - A podcast about Elite Dangerous

Glad you enjoyed it as much as we did making it. There should be a new episode next week!

#EPIC!

Like it. Like it a lot! :D

Loved the opinons regarding eve-online and couldn't agree more!

Foillwing you on twitter... where's the facebook page? lol

Last edited:
Brilliant!
One question, I listen to all my podcasts on my phone whilst commuting to work. May we have the podcasts URL so my app (Doggcacher) to automatically download new episodes?

Just finished listening to it to and from work.

FANTASTIC I totally loved it.

I'm hoping for these to be weekly / fortnightly GREAT fun.

I know at the start of the cast you were talking about expansions, well if you pledged £90 or higher then the expansions are all free.

From KS "Some new features and content will be paid for, especially those that build significantly on the game. If you have pledged to £90 tier or higher then any expansions or updates are free."

I am not aware of any number that was mentioned to my knowledge all expansions that people need to pay for are free for those that pledged at that level

Keep up the great work.

My only suggestion is keep doing what you are doing JUST like you are doing it. ;)

Great stuff guys! It is so awesome to see the community create all this great content.

Hi! It took me all evening to edit all the audio; I think transcribing the whole podcast would have seen me up two nights in a row. I'm happy for other people to help with such a task ;)

I might be able to help automate some of the transcription if you like, just PM me if you like ;)

Great stuff guys! It is so awesome to see the community create all this great content.

I might be able to help automate some of the transcription if you like, just PM me if you like ;)

Thanks for your support. Our very own Allen Stroud is currently sorting out an automatic transcribing solution, but thanks for the offer.

O yes, yes, yes, i very like this ! =)
I understand that you are not asking me, just happy the opportunity to finally hear and understand what was announced in the podcast. After so many words of praise ;)

Just finished listening to this and I have to say well done guys, a nice and relaxed, yet intelligent and informative podcast!
Can't wait for you guys to secure some interviews with David, Michael or some of the Book Pledge Authors!

Subscribed via RSS!

Cheers

Cheers guys,

The feedback has been fantastic both here and on the info@laveradio.com address.

It's always a bit nerve racking releasing your first episode into the wild. So it's been great to be so well received, it really helps motivate us to keep going with these at full speed.

Could we ask you to give some thought as to what kinda of stuff you would like to see covered. We have a number of ideas that we are exploring. Such as writer interviews and fan memories (please get involved in this one as I think it will be a great segment). What else would you like to hear? (Afraid the option to record in Russian or Klingon is out or indeed any other language apart from Welsh! :D )

Aside from that folks we're not above some constructive criticism, we as hosts have already been discussing where we think the show can be improved from Episode 1 and would be happy to hear from the community on that too.

Cheers

Fozza

Last edited:
No worries, if there is anything else I can help with just let me know ;)

Ahhh I see you are a member of the DDF ! As I am the only member of DDF on the Podcast team I sometimes struggle staying up to date with the threads.

If you wouldn't mind reading all the posts for me and summarising that would be smashing.....

:D

If you wouldn't mind reading all the posts for me and summarising that would be smashing.....
:D

No problem, I was thinking of building it up into a web site anyway.
Would it make more sense to add it into the elite-dangerous.wikia.com site?

Top Bottom