The Deep Space Support Array (DSSA) | A FleetComm Initiative

Greetings Commander Gnauty. What's the issue?
Cheers CMDR! I have just arrived at the Skarapa--do you need some help mining? I see you parked next to a Tritium hotspot. I'm happy to help out on and off for the next few days as I have a layover on my journey.

Cheers CMDR! I have just arrived at the Skarapa--do you need some help mining? I see you parked next to a Tritium hotspot. I'm happy to help out on and off for the next few days as I have a layover on my journey.
That would be very welcome. Any tritium you can sell will shorten the excursion.
I'm here just to replenish the fuel, at which point, we will hop back to the regular position.

My thanks I've bookmarked the site map.

Here's a couple of double tritium hotspots for you.

Coests YX-P a73-0 4

BYOI EURK DK-Y D1-7 AB 4

Greetings Commander Gnauty. What's the issue?

Hello CMDR Ska'ava.

Your FC Destination system is listed as Oob Aeb XI-X c28-0 but your current location is reported to be Virph IG-Y c1.

Once a carrier's status is set to Carrier Operational, it can not move from the Destination system for at least a year. This is to ensure that explorers needing repairs or other services know where to locate the FC.

Please update the DSSA Tracker information for the DSSA Skarapa so that your Current Location and Destination are the same and then be sure not to leave that system for the duration of your carrier's deployment. I'm happy to provide an edit link via DM, if you need it.

Regards,
Gnauty Gnate

I think both in unison works best, actually. It's nice to know where non-DSSA pitstops are in the galaxy as well.
I think that he didn't mean that EDSM site doesn't have the full map of carriers that EDAstro does here, but he meant that the EDSM GMP map doesn't show all DSSA carriers currently deployed. Plus its handy to know where future deployments are planned, too.

I think that he didn't mean that EDSM site doesn't have the full map of carriers that EDAstro does here, but he meant that the EDSM GMP map doesn't show all DSSA carriers currently deployed. Plus its handy to know where future deployments are planned, too.
Still doesn't invalidate my point though. I think they both have something to offer. One is best for knowing about the DSSA carriers, the other is best for showing stationary bases, like Stations, Planetary outposts, and Asteroid bases.

Still doesn't invalidate my point though. I think they both have something to offer. One is best for knowing about the DSSA carriers, the other is best for showing stationary bases, like Stations, Planetary outposts, and Asteroid bases.
Um... On EDAstro, you can toggle DSSA carriers and the deep space bases (the ones you listed) separately. On the EDSM GMP map, they are all lumped together, you can't toggle one without the other.

Don't get me wrong though, I wasn't looking to invalidate your point; both do have something to offer, that's true. The EDSM map offers that you can click on them and the full text of the GMP post is displayed - of course, this is only applicable when said GMP posts exist.

Um... On EDAstro, you can toggle DSSA carriers and the deep space bases (the ones you listed) separately. On the EDSM GMP map, they are all lumped together, you can't toggle one without the other.

Don't get me wrong though, I wasn't looking to invalidate your point; both do have something to offer, that's true. The EDSM map offers that you can click on them and the full text of the GMP post is displayed - of course, this is only applicable when said GMP posts exist.
Oh, I didn't know you could toggle, my bad, lol.

That would be very welcome. Any tritium you can sell will shorten the excursion.
I'm here just to replenish the fuel, at which point, we will hop back to the regular position.
Sounds good, delivering the first shipment now. I see your buy order set up so all seems to be in order!

Hello CMDR Ska'ava.

Your FC Destination system is listed as Oob Aeb XI-X c28-0 but your current location is reported to be Virph IG-Y c1.

Once a carrier's status is set to Carrier Operational, it can not move from the Destination system for at least a year. This is to ensure that explorers needing repairs or other services know where to locate the FC.

Please update the DSSA Tracker information for the DSSA Skarapa so that your Current Location and Destination are the same and then be sure not to leave that system for the duration of your carrier's deployment. I'm happy to provide an edit link via DM, if you need it.

Regards,
Gnauty Gnate

Acknowledged.

To all fellow commanders.

I'm happy to announce fleet carrier DSSA Maerzenbecher (#116) starting its journey to Errant Marches tonight. Departure time is 20:00 interstellar time.

Our best wishes go to Penny Umbra, the commander of DSSA Hope Dempsey (#26), and her crew for their journey to The Void. Their first jump is scheduled for 19:00 interstellar time.

May God be between you and harm in all the empty places you must walk.

Fly safe,
Cmdr Franco

1st of September, 3306 - Eastern Perseus Arm, Engopr YH-L b14-2 - DSSA Nereus Deep

Turning from the fringes into the direction of the arm, the milkyway is a small stripe. Using a white dwarfes cone to jump to a rare white dwarf even further out, my DBE got some damage - so i take the chance to repair hull and powerplant at the DSSA Nereus Deep. The FC lies in darkness of the Waterworld it is orbiting right now. A short desorientation as no communication is established - but it looks as if i turned off the sensor suite for repairs, and didn't turn it on. Than the voice of Nereus Deep leads me to the landing pad. White landing pad markers flashing up. Funnily enough there is a redemption office here, and Paisley Skinner is willing to transfer bounty claims which must be years old. I will stretch my legs, reposition the pot of brain trees in my cockpit, before i set out for the eastern meridian.

Last edited:
Well, I guess, DSSA#113 [CEC] Deus vult! has finally arrived to Ooc Fleau GG-F d11-0 and is now fully operational.
E2MVtf0.jpg

Hi Ska'ava, I'm asking if it's possible to have you make a jump back to your official parking spot and back to the mining location on Saturday the 5th or Sunday the 6th. I'm hoping to get credit for the DSSA Passport for the Skarapa on my visit, and I'm slated to leave the area on Sunday the 6th. I would really appreciate this, because to get credit for the Passport I have to dock at the Skarapa in its designated DSSA location. I'm planning to keep mining today, tomorrow, and Saturday to cover the short jump loop and well beyond! o7

Hi Ska'ava, I'm asking if it's possible to have you make a jump back to your official parking spot and back to the mining location on Saturday the 5th or Sunday the 6th. I'm hoping to get credit for the DSSA Passport for the Skarapa on my visit, and I'm slated to leave the area on Sunday the 6th. I would really appreciate this, because to get credit for the Passport I have to dock at the Skarapa in its designated DSSA location. I'm planning to keep mining today, tomorrow, and Saturday to cover the short jump loop and well beyond! o7
Back on station. Please let me know when your done.

Great, thanks! I will be able to visit and dock by this evening (Pacific time) and I'll let you know so you can return us to the Tritium hotspot whenever you have time. I'm good to keep mining then until I leave on Sunday : )

Top Bottom