Patch Notes Elite Dangerous - Update 3.7.05

Greetings Commanders! The following changes are expected in a patch on Tuesday (8 September) at 11:00 UCT. No downtime will be needed.

So why are the servers going down in 40mins?

Greetings Commanders! The following changes are expected in a patch on Tuesday (8 September) at 11:00 UCT. No downtime will be needed.

So why are the servers going down in 40mins?

Well there's 1 hour of downtime,just received the message.

Hotspots with millions of miles of radius, often do not spawn the compound they are rich in unless you are 20km from the center!
The lowercase m stands for meters, not miles. So hotspots have a radius of like 30 000 Km or around 19 000 miles.

Mining
  • Stopped depleted motherlode asteroids from respawning when a player flies a Ship-Launched Fighter beyond its maximum limit

So everyone ready for "No yield" again? Please stop messing with mining! Just when we got back to being able to get fuel for our FC's - THIS. Only a few fixes listed, how many things will this one break that need future fix'n??

rage.gif

So everyone ready for "No yield" again? Please stop messing with mining! Just when we got back to being able to get fuel for our FC's - THIS. Only a few fixes listed, how many things will this one break that need future fix'n??
How is fixing a bug related to SLFs 'messing with mining'? Or do you think going out of range with a SLF is a feature that contributes to mining fun?

How is fixing a bug related to SLFs 'messing with mining'? Or do you think going out of range with a SLF is a feature that contributes to mining fun?
This is not SLF bug. SLF is a waypoint just to get back easier. Can do without it.
It is respawn of exploded core if you went by some dist. I think this bug is old, but nobody bothered until you could find cores like each 5 mins. Current cores rate is broken which pushed to invent respawns.

I just started a few days ago and trying to make my first round of money. I was out mining low diamonds, I had my cargo scanned so I started. Now I have a few diamonds in my cargo and I'm in the asteroids still. Will I be scanned and fired upon when I log back in with diamonds in my inventory now?
Can I store my current load in a station near by?
Thanks very much.

Top Bottom