Call to Arms for a Free Colonia

Any beer that you can drink from the 2 steins below I like, but I might be bayerst.

glass stein.jpg
erdinger.jpg

Dunkelweissebier>weisssebier imo.
You get lemon in it so it is the perfect breakfast vitamin suppliment😀
o7
hell yeah

one of my favourite things about living in Glasgow was when I stumbled across the West brewery - apparently it was started by a couple of folks that went to germany, realised that british beer was awful in comparison, then went and studied a degree in brewing in germany because of course german universities do degree courses in brewing, imported all the equipment, and set up shop in scotland brewing beer that conformed to the german purity laws. And they had a bar that sold beer that had been brewed on the premises, including the occasional experimental batch.

Needless to say I went back there all the time. Their dunkellweiss was definitely my favourite.

Maybe this has to do with his reputation for having poor taste, beer-wise.

Or perhaps, it was because he was disingenuous in his propaganda self-introduction.
He said something about "for the newbies" and "Carcosa" in the same sentence.

Maybe the two are related: he drank too much "Dark Horse Lambeak Wants Cordycep Growth" and wrote his spiel from the back of the space-pub.

Maybe this has to do with his reputation for having poor taste, beer-wise.

Or perhaps, it was because he was disingenuous in his propaganda self-introduction.
He said something about "for the newbies" and "Carcosa" in the same sentence.

Maybe the two are related: he drank too much "Dark Horse Lambeak Wants Cordycep Growth" and wrote his spiel from the back of the space-pub.

Huh?

Top Bottom