Call to Arms for a Free Colonia

Surely that has to be "Original" not "Virtual" - as the unedited version stated?

I took another look at the box art, and Vandaahl is right.

virtual_genocide.jpg

Last edited:
To help you feel less currupted... We got kitties...
Alright. I feel better now. Not that I was feeling particularly bad before. I just feel my inner "I aim to misbehave" voice getting ever so much louder by the minute.

This whole conflict has got me a bit riled up, I really do detest meddlers and busy-bodies, but that's a good thing. It got me even more involved in the game because I have a purpose now, a purpose true to my real-life philosophy: Leave me be, and I'll leave you be. Treat me well, I'll treat you better. Treat me bad, I'll treat you worse. Don't start none, won't be none.

I could go on, but everybody's probably asleep by now, I and I can't say as I blame them. :)

That kitty is cute, though. Taste like chicken? ;)

Greetings,

We received an approach from Isaiah Evenson on the CEI Discord to begin negotiations for a peaceful settlement to this conflict. We have responded and are copying our response in full to this forum for public consumption.

View attachment 189581
For reference, the link to the communication is here.

Thanks.
oh, boy.

this all seems entirely reasonable. especially, the "one" non-negotiable condition.

how could LR not come to the table now?

Greetings,

We received an approach from Isaiah Evenson on the CEI Discord to begin negotiations for a peaceful settlement to this conflict. We have responded and are copying our response in full to this forum for public consumption.

View attachment 189581
For reference, the link to the communication is here.

Thanks.

Thanks for posting, it does help make your stance clear. I agree there doesn't seem to be much room for negotiation, hopefully both sides can agree to some sort of compromise eventually.

I imagine the definition of words like toxic will be argued over, but in the end it is an issue of trust & that takes time to build even with good faith on both sides.

Prove your accusations.
i think you may run out breath before there is any proof provided.

i am an unaffiliated outside observer with no connections to any of the parties involved (you'll just have to take my word for that. no need for proof or so i've heard) and yet i find myself rooting for Loren's Reapers.

i generally support the law and order Elite: Dangerous community, again, you'll just have to take my word for this, but in this case it seems a little Anarchy would have been a good thing.

I imagine the definition of words like toxic will be argued over,
Indeed it might be - a very vague area to tread in!

But, if only 'truth & facts' are acceptable, I shall speed up my work on transferring "DrippyLeaks" to my own domain and posting a link when complete. The content, although possibly 'distateful' to some is indeed wholly 'truth & facts' as the entire content has been screenshotted from in-game and Discord, I look forward to announcing its completion.

Top Bottom