Call to Arms for a Free Colonia

Please discuss the topic - not the participants. Failure to comply with this forum rule, or any of the others, will result in reply bans, advisories and warnings.
Thx Robert, I think we're still discussing the role that is being played by some :)

One little remark from my part...

Greetings,

We received an approach from Isaiah Evenson on the CEI Discord to begin negotiations for a peaceful settlement to this conflict. We have responded and are copying our response in full to this forum for public consumption.

View attachment 189581
For reference, the link to the communication is here.

Thanks.

Could you please post in the correct thread? This is the call to arms thread, the thing about peace is over there 👉 https://forums.frontier.co.uk/threads/an-appeal-for-peace-in-colonia.554009/

Thx

Last edited:
No mate, people should thank you for what you done. For trucking mats from the bubble to the Nebula on your own for 15 months to help develop the local engineers their skills. I wonder how many pilots know the story of Reaper Yianniv when they visit Mel or Etienne for their G5 tinkering and think 'Yianniv did that'. I know I do, and I'm damn proud to fly along with you(y)

Thank you, my friend. I'm touched by your words. Although, to be fair, Mel was before my time. I just helped a bit with the rest (and I have to say it myself before Ian steps in with minute-by-minute progress reports :) ). I'd like to apologise to the local players for the latest delay but I feel we should settle this before life continues normally.

Thank you, my friend. I'm touched by your words. Although, to be fair, Mel was before my time. I just helped a bit with the rest (and I have to say it myself before Ian steps in with minute-by-minute progress reports :) ). I'd like to apologise to the local players for the latest delay but I feel we should settle this before life continues normally.
Yianniv... cool stories don't have to be trueeehuee... doh

Last edited:
Seems to me that one side maybe has to prove there arent any griefers in their ranks

The burden of proof is on the accuser, not the accused. We don't have a single griefer in our ranks.

In fact, we recently opened up our original Carcosa thread on our Discord to guests. It's the channel we used when this entire thing started over one year ago. You're more than welcome to join our Discord and peruse it at your leisure.

I wanna congratulate the anarchists for this massive accomplishment. This thread is by far the largest circlejerk this forum has ever witnessed.

tenor.gif

Eighty pages and thats all you got? Greatest democracy? 😋 And in the first clip, you basically tell us we are winning this 🥳🥳

Glad you AAAguys start to post here more often, so the common cmdr knows when to hit the boost
I left the Reapers (or rather, found myself jettisoned from the Reapers) because personally I find anarchy, serious BGS wars, and wearing too much leather to not be my style. I still do. If anything, I'm less fond of LRCV than I was, because I've had to watch @Phisto Sobanii hamming it up on the forums with animated .gifs with no chance of reprisal.
This entire conflict is just so incredibly unneccessary on law and order's part that I am firmly on LRCV's side, and frankly I don't see there being a justified response for the forseeable future.
Also, LRCV is full of cool people, while the opposition has one voice and an all-caps name and is PROBABLY a rogue AI looking to enslave humanity.

yep, same here.
I'm usually on the lawful side of the things (Lawful Neutral), but somehow i find myself rooting for LR
And ditto for me as well. I'd go as far as to say that I'm as peaceful a CMDR as you're ever likely to meet, but the way this whole thing has played out...

Not so much.

If this was meant as a PR move by the "lawful" factions, all I can say is that it's been an unmitigated disaster of truly galactic proportions. But at least it put me in touch with some of the coolest people I've ever met, so it's all good. From my point of view.

I left the Reapers (or rather, found myself jettisoned from the Reapers) because personally I find anarchy, serious BGS wars, and wearing too much leather to not be my style. I still do. If anything, I'm less fond of LRCV than I was, because I've had to watch @Phisto Sobanii hamming it up on the forums with animated .gifs with no chance of reprisal.
This entire conflict is just so incredibly unneccessary on law and order's part that I am firmly on LRCV's side, and frankly I don't see there being a justified response for the forseeable future.
Also, LRCV is full of cool people, while the opposition has one voice and an all-caps name and is PROBABLY a rogue AI looking to enslave humanity.

Frankly, I'm surprised you're not simping for the (probably sexy) AI.

Top Bottom