Update 1.3.3 Out Now!

It seems like as soon as I fix a bug a new one arises. So for example I might have fixed it where a zookeeper will go into a habitat to feed and clean, but then another habitat becomes unreachable. Bugs just keep popping up off and on. Some just continue to be there. I also did what people told me, but it either does or doesn't work or it works for a bit and goes back to being buggy. Sigh...it's a real headache. I've have no idea what's going on with this game.

I know i'm on the minority on this one but mentioned it before: I prefer less content and more tweaking/fixing/increasing performances in updates.

I agree partialy. We ought to get both. Every update destroys the game in some extent. We should simply get new content without it implying the loss of the gameplay. Frontier manages to make evertything harder. Tomorrow the Australia pack will turn a month, it's totally unacceptable that all the ridiculously annoying and frustrating bugs the free update introduced are still there and no one tells us nothing whether they are dealing with it or not. Definitely Frontier should take a course on solving bugs or something similar. The game can't still be practically unplayable

The staff cannot reach work zone alert is still not fix, tried with box animal, rebuild habitat gate, create new work zone but end up this issue will still reappear from time to time. Bought the dlc since the first day and not able to play my old map because of this issue and by the way everything was fine before the australia dlc update.

I agree partialy. We ought to get both. Every update destroys the game in some extent. We should simply get new content without it implying the loss of the gameplay. Frontier manages to make evertything harder. Tomorrow the Australia pack will turn a month, it's totally unacceptable that all the ridiculously annoying and frustrating bugs the free update introduced are still there and no one tells us nothing whether they are dealing with it or not. Definitely Frontier should take a course on solving bugs or something similar. The game can't still be practically unplayable
I understand your point and the same - i partially agree.
The bugs introduced in the free update part - completely right about that one.
I think it's a mix of certain POVs - influenced by time. When you wait too long for an update, people put pressure on Frontier (the weeks before the Australia DLC was a good example)

I’d like an update that gives us some new Barriers
There's a suggestion part on this forum for requests

Sorry, but is anyone elses keepers just standing around idle now and do absolutely nothing? I went into the game first time after the update, changed some work zones but now all my keepers do nothing and my animals are starving

Thank you for fixing the issues with the bins, that was a real game breaker for me having a beautiful zoo covered in litter for no reason.
Just a minor thing, but has anyone else noticed that the Koala doesn't like one the trees from Oceania? It's the right biome and continent but it always comes up as red/unsuitable when you place it. Can't remember which one it is but I'll write it down next time I'm in game.

I’ve got a problem with my Planet Zoo every time I put the big water trough in for my buffalo or Dall Sheep it says there’s no water in there habitat bar and when I put in food enrichment items the bar turns red like it can’t read or something

I’ve got a problem with my Planet Zoo every time I put the big water trough in for my buffalo or Dall Sheep it says there’s no water in there habitat bar and when I put in food enrichment items the bar turns red like it can’t read or something

That isn't a problem. Your keepers need to fill these items with food/water, and will only do so if the animal is hungry or thirsty.

Keep having an issue with keepers refilling things. I have the workzones set up, and when I go for the summon keeper in exhibits and on animals, they walk up and don't do anything before walking off. Seems to happen in new zoos as well...

Keep having an issue with keepers refilling things. I have the workzones set up, and when I go for the summon keeper in exhibits and on animals, they walk up and don't do anything before walking off. Seems to happen in new zoos as well...

They only feed and water animals if the animals are hungry or thirsty.

Problem with the litter despite bins present is still not fixed, sure it happens less often but it still happens all of a sudden poof litter everywhere.

The below issues haven't been fixed
  • Fixed staff not moving animals from trade centre to designated habitat.
  • Fixed staff and guests struggling to navigate down a 4 meter path with vending machines snapped to both kerb edges.

The below issues haven't been fixed
  • Fixed staff not moving animals from trade centre to designated habitat.
  • Fixed staff and guests struggling to navigate down a 4 meter path with vending machines snapped to both kerb edges.
Add to that the new bug where staff drops Animals boxed up at random locations in the middle of guest paths.

Also not fixed is the litter bug that happens for no reason.

Hope to see a fix soon for these things

I honestly hope we get a fix for the "first time you boot up PZ after a computer boot" crash soon, I've been understanding for months now, but at this point I'm quite tired of it :p

• Like (+1)
Reactions: LN
I honestly hope we get a fix for the "first time you boot up PZ after a computer boot" crash soon, I've been understanding for months now, but at this point I'm quite tired of it :p

Yep. Happens here as well every single time.
Every time i hope my crash report gets noticed.

Top Bottom