What did you do in Planet Zoo today?

Tell Mike I love him ;)
I know sometimes deleting and redoing can be so freeing and is most of the time for the better. But boy, this girl here needs her Tharmachati-Fix. Deleting stuff won't make an episode :sneaky:
We're recording on Thursday, episode will most likely be out next week. ;)

But tomorrow there's a new series coming on Mike's channel called The Koali Files in which Mike and I discuss the design behind our madness in Koali, so you'll still have your Mike and Iben Fix :D

But tomorrow there's a new series coming on Mike's channel called The Koali Files in which Mike and I discuss the design behind our madness in Koali, so you'll still have your Mike and Iben Fix :D

The Iben-Fix is the important part ;) But I looove your chemistry together. ^^ You just gave my behated wednesdays a reason. 😘

Keep trying, bud! You can do it! I can ask the dev team if they have any top secret tips and tricks too, if you’d like? ❤

Thanks! I got the silver star for Estonia, I'll keep trying to get faster for the golden one. For the Australian scenario, the only thing I didn't achieve was the 5 star animal and I don't know what else to do.

More of my spooky Halloween build! I am experimenting with making things look broken, damaged, old, worn, etc. It still looks very clean and pristine in places so I will keep working on it!

It's not uploading a picture for some reason, maybe my rank in the forums isn't high enough, but I'll upload elsewhere and post a link if I can!

https://ibb.co/RDKZhjX

Today the Australians moved into my sandbox zoo.

08-01.jpg
08-02.jpg
08-03.jpg
08-04.jpg
08-05.jpg
08-08.jpg

My gosh, @PeppyPepp , you should share your things more often. Or if you do so, I need to find your threads and find them. What a good hand fpr decorations! I love the autumn vibe. Did you make the exhibit covers yourself or are they from the workshop? (I try to limit my workshop use, but these I need.)

These two look amazing!! I wish I had the skill and patience to create such wonderful zoos.

Thank you. This is my first finished zoo after many, many, MANY unfinished zoos. That's why it's so tiny. I also sometimes lack patience, but I also like to go full detail. Set yourself a smaller project and try working on that. You can do it! Also there's lots of wonderful workshop items you can use if you don't feel like building from scratch.

My gosh, @PeppyPepp , you should share your things more often. Or if you do so, I need to find your threads and find them. What a good hand fpr decorations! I love the autumn vibe. Did you make the exhibit covers yourself or are they from the workshop? (I try to limit my workshop use, but these I need.)

Thank you. I shared 2 or 3 of my zoos, they are in the zoo section of the forum, but are from months ago. Thank you, but the pumpkins, spiders, spider webs, scarecrow etc are all from the workshop. I'll post the links when I find them. I really wanted a small autumn (I LOVE autumn!) zoo.

Just like you, I also like to limit my workshop items use, but for smaller detailing like the pumpkins I figured why not use it if it's great. The exhibit shell is my own expect the spider on top of it and the web.

EDIT @Swjosdotschka here is the pack I mostly used: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2216770040&searchtext=kholland
If you type words like pumpkin, halloween, spider etc lots of great halloween stuff comes up.
EDIT 2: More: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2253026877

Last edited:
Started a food court for the world of silence in Unity. But during my attemp for a Sunday nap I realized that the whole section has no structure and everytime I try to fix it it only gets worse. So... I will delete the whole section today and start redoing it, following the advise from Iben and Mike - I break bones. Who knows, maybe the next DLC will bring new animals that fight in the section anyway.

And no, with me constantly learning new things and setting the bar for myself higher, Unity will never be ready.

Continuation

Bongos

10-11.jpg

Pygmy hippopotamus - Gallery with view under water.
10-12.jpg

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

An overview of my current zoo:
10-13.jpg

Last edited:
Top Bottom