CG predictions...

Gonna ask you here just like I asked you in system chat: Who? :unsure:

Docked that the Strength of Purpose, no hints on why it is in system.

I dare to make an assumption: The IISS finds that 2nd bomb lab in that system and wants to seize it, which is the next CG.
We'll just see a repeat of the EBM CG in that case: Feds (and others) asserting the freedom of the local Confederacy faction and opposing any investigation of the bombing.
A report from the Imperial Internal Security Service stated:

“With information provided by the engineer Liz Ryder, we located an abandoned workshop where explosives had been constructed using her blueprints. Traces were found of Thargoid caustic enzymes, matching the payloads delivered during the starport bombings.”
This implies that the IISS have been (or are?) onsite already, so likely no invasion necessary - although Patty may fancy piling in anyway.

We'll just see a repeat of the EBM CG in that case: Feds (and others) asserting the freedom of the local Confederacy faction and opposing any investigation of the bombing.

This implies that the IISS have been (or are?) onsite already, so likely no invasion necessary - although Patty may fancy piling in anyway.
But:
“Micro-signage on cargo containers identified bulk deliveries of equipment from a Federal system in neutral space, where we believe the NMLA has a second bomb-making facility. IISS agents are currently investigating to confirm these findings.”

Ehm.... yeah.... Just finsihed investigating the system... and found this crashed Anaconda on the planet orbited by the Marlinist megaship...

Screenshot_0065.jpg

I also did hear a rather familiar sound nearby. After looking around a bit further I found this...

Screenshot_0066.jpg

Guess we now know where the NMLA is hiding :oops:

Ehm.... yeah.... Just finsihed investigating the system... and found this crashed Anaconda on the planet orbited by the Marlinist megaship...

View attachment 194101

I also did hear a rather familiar sound nearby. After looking around a bit further I found this...

View attachment 194102

Interesting - I wonder if they are Crossing The Streams :)

Only previous references to LTT 1935 I see are to Thargoid Probe Convoys in 2016, so it could be left over from them. Not sure anyone ever looked for crashes associated with the convoy locations 🤔

View attachment 194101

View attachment 194102

How did you find it? Did surface scan pop up a target - or just a random site you found?

L.Y.S Corp. Imperials!
Interesting that it's a PMF - maybe they just picked the highest-inf Imperial faction in the system?

EDDN messages don't have any trace of the megaship before 1 November, and there's a reasonable amount of EDDN activity in the system before then. But it's possible that it's been there since Thursday.

Perhaps some justification as the 6th system - unlikely to be supplied by the CG, so "look at how poorly they're being treated by the Federation" could be an excuse for the Empire to try to get them back.

View attachment 194101

View attachment 194102

So how does it feel being the trigger for a war between superpowers :D

and opposing any investigation of the bombing.

I cant let that pass. I oppose mass arrest and terror tactics to find a wasps nest. I dont oppose a proper investigation. All we have done so far is try and stop the Imps from running riot, we made sure Liz passed on any relevant info, no need for the war just ask for the info, not demand Liz be arrested without any legal jurisdiction and then try and invade throwing your weight around.

Top Bottom