COMPLETED CG Fight for the Federation with the LTT 1935 Confederacy (Combat)

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.

Kietrax

Volunteer Moderator
Summary
System: LTT 1935
Station: Wolf Port (Coriolis Starport, large pads available, 1,282 Ls from main star, 70.90 Ly from Sol)
Objective: Hand in Combat Bonds after fighting for LTT 1935 Confederacy in Conflict Zones
Time limit: 12th November 3306 @ 06:00 UTC

Description
The Empire's counter-terrorism operation in the LTT 1935 system has triggered armed resistance from the Federation.
The Imperial Internal Security Service's investigation into the NMLA terrorist group led its agents to LTT 1935, a Federation-controlled system in neutral space. Military vessels were called in for support, only to be met in combat by Federal forces.
A declaration was made by Colonel Ernest Harris of the LTT 1935 Confederacy:
The Empire cannot dominate and arrest our citizens as it did with the Marlinists. We claim the right to defend the Federation's territory from such aggressive tactics.
Captain Axel Cyprian of the L.Y.S Corp responded:
The IISS has confirmed that the Neo-Marlinists have secret bomb-making factories concealed within LTT 1935. To prevent future atrocities, it is vital that we take control of this system and shut down the NMLA's source of weapons.
The LTT 1935 Confederacy has requested help from independent pilots to defend LTT 1935 from occupation by the Empire. With the agreement of Congress, the top 75% of participating Commanders will be raised one military rank, the top 25% will be raised two military ranks and, should victory be secured, the top 10 Commanders will be elevated to the highest military rank by the 14th of November 3306.
The two factions have set out week-long campaigns, which will begin on the 5th of November 3306.
To be eligible for rewards you must sign up as an active participant before handing in Combat Bonds at the Wolf Port starport in the LTT 1935 system. Only combat bonds handed in after signing up will count toward your personal contribution total.
Please note that if you have any crew members, a portion of your combat bonds will be automatically assigned to them. These combat bonds will not count towards your personal contribution total, and your crew will receive the reward for their bonds when they are handed in. The proportion of combat bonds assigned to your crew will depend on their rank.
Be aware that faction-state changes and other disruptive events can negatively impact markets and station services, and could prevent the initiative from running smoothly.

Notes:

• Wolf Port is at orbittting planet LTT 1935 7
  • Economy type is Industrial
  • Station services: Commodities Market, Black Market, Shipyard, Outfitting, Repair, Restock, Refuel
  • Low, Medium & High CZs availablle at 7 B, C, E & F, lows also available at 2A, 3A & 8
Latest status
Last updated: 12 November 09:00 UTC - complete
Current Progress:
Current Participation Rewards:
Global Progress: 60,000,078,591 credits earned
Contributors: 9,280
Reward Tier: 5/5
Global Reward:
None listed
Top 10 CMDRs: 80,000,000 CR
Top 10%: 50,000,000 CR
Top 25%: 30,000,000 CR
Top 50%: 20,000,000 CR
Top 75%: 10,000,000 CR
Top 100%: 1,000,000 CR

CG threshold tracking
Inara (https://inara.cz/galaxy-communitygoals/) tracks overall progress, your contributions and estimates tier boundaries.
Journal data (used to track progress) can be submitted via various third party tools or by direct journal imports on Inara. For more details see https://inara.cz/inara-api/.

New &/or have questions about the Community Goals? Check out the Community Goal Guide ... click here

Last edited:
Sometimes it feels like it's just me against the Empire :ROFLMAO:

1604583011619.png

..the Empire is in the right on this one!😉

Yeah, right. Let me just find an example from 20th century (or earlier) history that wouldn't trigger a political discussion... lots of examples, but none that wouldn't so much drift as rocket off into political territory...

Ok, the IISS claims that there is at least one secret bomb-making facility of the NMLA.
Instead of liaising with their Federal counterparts or the local authorities (after all, this is a Federal system), they call in a military strike force.
This unannounced incursion is, of course, met with the corresponding federal resistance.

Unless the IISS provides their proof for these NMLA facilities - and even if it is only between high government level - as well as an apology for this invasion, I would treat this exactly as such: an invasion of a a Federal system "in neutral space" by Imperial military forces. With the officially stated aim to "take control of this system". So, either the Empire (or, at the very least, the IISS) is accusing the Federation to be the power behind the NMLA, or this is just an invasion of a foreign power's territory.

Yes, there is a crashed 'conda with a Thargoid sensor and no readable logs nearby. That's not proof, it might be circumstantial evidence - but since every Richard and their dog meanwhile know about it, IISS would have lost nothing by presenting it as evidence.

Looks like I'll be going to slap a few more Cutters this weekend.

Argh.
After the last couple combat CGs I decided I wanted something with moar guns than a Chieftain for those (even if I love that thing), picked the Vette and started making my way there.
Then I decided to not rush "endgame" ships and took a break.

I guess I'll buy a Gunship, and switch to my Vulture when I can't deal with horrifying agility anymore, since I want to bring Fed ships :/

..the Empire is in the right on this one!😉

Oh look, an Imperial.

NEEEEEEXT!

Wait until the go-hard Imps realize they can't dock at Wolf station because they're hostile.

Following that thread just to lol at them when it happens.

3 mil banked and several MM's lined up ready to go.

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom