Planet Coaster | Pre-Order and Deluxe Edition Announcement

It’s Nov. 10th and here I sit in Sydney on Xbox and I’m not able to launch my game. Still says “Too Early” in Microsoft store, yet I’ve confirmed with PlayStation users here in Australia that it’s working. I’ve been waiting months to play this and now it’s not letting me. What can I do? I’ve already restarted my console, deleted the download and reinstalled it, and removed my profile from my console, did a hard reboot, re-add my account and STILL not working. I’m out of hope here. :(

What is the Oswald-Eugene Counter???? 😒
Will there be a construction limit in the map?
There are people who have already played the game on the console and say that animatronics block the game.
I've preordered the game and now i'm worried it's forcibly limited like jurassic world.

I feel so sorry for you!

All the best from me. Good Luck

HeatherG

Volunteer Moderator
It’s Nov. 10th and here I sit in Sydney on Xbox and I’m not able to launch my game. Still says “Too Early” in Microsoft store, yet I’ve confirmed with PlayStation users here in Australia that it’s working. I’ve been waiting months to play this and now it’s not letting me. What can I do? I’ve already restarted my console, deleted the download and reinstalled it, and removed my profile from my console, did a hard reboot, re-add my account and STILL not working. I’m out of hope here. :(
This is a schedule of the release dates. It may be due to the time difference.
Source: https://twitter.com/PlanetCoaster/status/1325046851943485441

thanks for that. Showed Nov. 10th in the Microsoft store. Shows Nov. 10th here. It’s Nov. 10th now here in Sydney and I can’t access the game on XBox One X. Have confirmed that a PS4 user here in Australia already has access to the game. So it’s Microsoft related I think. Not release date. Can’t someone from Frontier contact Microsoft to get them to release the damn game to us fans!?

Last edited:
Contacted Microsoft support this morning. Apparently, someone at Frontier hates us Xbox users because they set my local (Sydney, AUS) release time to 8pm 10 Nov 2020. Wish I hadn’t taken all day off from work today just to play the game a few hours before I have to working tomorrow morning. Ugh. This is my first Frontier game too and my first impression.

WingardiumLevicoaster

Volunteer Moderator
Contacted Microsoft support this morning. Apparently, someone at Frontier hates us Xbox users because they set my local (Sydney, AUS) release time to 8pm 10 Nov 2020. Wish I hadn’t taken all day off from work today just to play the game a few hours before I have to working tomorrow morning. Ugh. This is my first Frontier game too and my first impression.
I'm not sure 100 percent how it works for Xbox but sometimes the Devs do not have control over a platform release time. Take Steam for example.

You're going to be stoked when you see the hard limit on objects then. I am so disappointed in this release, but I guess I should have known this was all too good to be true. I don't think I'll be playing until I can get my hands on a PS5. Here's hoping for an improvement.

TUESDAY 10/11/2020 19:00 GMT
Planet Coaster: Console Edition

This is the announced release time by Frontier. For me here in Germany this means 8pm today for example. I'll have to wait... sad.... ;)

TUESDAY 10/11/2020 19:00 GMT

Planet Coaster: Console Edition

This is the announced release time by Frontier. For me here in Germany this means 8pm today for example. I'll have to wait... sad.... ;)

Hey buddy,

Any news on UK release time because I still can't access the game on Xbox and the release date is showing up wrong on the store 😂

Kind Regards
Zack

Hey all,

I heard there was content from the free PC updates over the years included on the CE. Is that true? I haven’t seen anything official from Frontier. If so, is it everything (i.e. glass) or just select parts/rides/systems?

Thanks in advance.

WingardiumLevicoaster

Volunteer Moderator
Hey all,

I heard there was content from the free PC updates over the years included on the CE. Is that true? I haven’t seen anything official from Frontier. If so, is it everything (i.e. glass) or just select parts/rides/systems?

Thanks in advance.
There were a lot of things that were not in the base game on release and included as updates. E.g. rides, the festive theme, hotels, restaurants, staff rooms and staff needing breaks, vandalism and security. And much more. Essentially the console edition is the base game as it is now, not at the original release.

Jens Erik

Senior Community Manager
Frontier
There were a lot of things that were not in the base game on release and included as updates. E.g. rides, the festive theme, hotels, restaurants, staff rooms and staff needing breaks, vandalism and security. And much more. Essentially the console edition is the base game as it is now, not at the original release.
Couldn't have said it better myself! :)

Copy that. Thank you!

Top Bottom