COMPLETED CG Protect the Alliance's expansion into the Coalsack Nebula from Thargoid attack (AX Combat)

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
OK, just spotted one damaged megaship in Coalsack Sector VU-O b6-6... still no sign of NHSS though. Already quit to desktop twice now.
Haven't you found the crashed Murphy's SRV in Thargoid mud as first?
Obviously you are marked as their ally so you cannot see the NHSS'es. Use your petal or antennae or whatever you using to communicate in your tribe :p
;)

So, does the AX 'defence' side of the CG affect the overall outcome as regards the base upgrades?
Is this bit particularly relevant?

'Independent pilots and anti-xeno squadrons can serve the Alliance by focusing their efforts on the Coalsack Sector KN-S b4-9, Coalsack Sector VU-O b6-6, Musca Dark Region IM-V c2-24 and Musca Dark Region PJ-P b6-1 systems, which will host the new structures.'

Or is it purely handing bonds in for the shiny?

There are, I found 80+ within range threat level 3-8. If you have problems try a relog from desktop.
Be warned: Orange Sidewinders are present.

Do you still see them?
I saw loads when I scoped out the area in my DBX, then got my AX ship out there and haven't seen any since. 😢
Tried relogging a few times too.

No problem finding NHSS this morning, logged off for breakfast. Came back and no NHSS. Tried jumping systems, re-log to main menu severals times, re-log from desktop 3 times now, still nothing.

Salute to FDev, no shortage of new bugs =(
Points for consistency

We should earn ARX for re-logging just to try and get the game to work!

I noticed a couple times the past 2 days, when going to toggle my FC button in the Nav panel... when I entered the filter, everything was unchecked like I had cleared the filter (which I hadn't). I didn't think anything of it, but now it makes me wonder if the bug is that the game is affecting the 'Signal Sources' filter somehow, unchecking it regardless of its menu state?

5th re-log to desktop worked...

Last edited:
To reiterate my stance/frustration from a previous set of CGs.

Hardly feels like "Protection" when u have to seek out the fight yourself.
They also protect who stop the attackers showing up in the first place.

If you are shooting them off the backs of the transports you have let them get too close, this isn't Hollywood.

In fairness, it's the Alliance invading the Thargoid turf in coalsack, not the thargoids invading Alliance territory.

Ahem, we are not invading, we are simply 'inhabiting' the CSN for research and study, and definitely not by the way to build a new super bacteria bomb, for research and study into our lords and masters neighbours in this galaxy and for pure science, pscience.

I gotta ask all stupid: I havent done anything in the way of unlocking guardian tech, I have no engineered ship. Should I even think about coming out and fighting bugs?

I gotta ask all stupid: I havent done anything in the way of unlocking guardian tech, I have no engineered ship. Should I even think about coming out and fighting bugs?
A good strong fast PvE combat ship with hull reinforcement and preferably some off the shelf AX weapons can take down Scouts but you could lose ships from corrosive damage.

But it would be risky.

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom