Frontier: give the FSD to ALL players, regardless of whether they took part or not

I was happy flying about in my spaceship with its current modules but didn't join this CG as it looked too hard and I wouldn't win the special prize.
Now that the module has been given away as a participation trophy I feel that my ship and modules are less enjoyable and my spaceship is rubbish.

I demand to see the manager.

avkaren.gif

I was happy flying about in my spaceship with its current modules but didn't join this CG as it looked too hard and I wouldn't win the special prize.
Now that the module has been given away as a participation trophy I feel that my ship and modules are less enjoyable and my spaceship is rubbish.

I demand to see the manager.

View attachment 195961
CMDR KAREN!!!! IT’S YOU!!!!

I wondered what all the kerfuffle was at Jameson Memorial and why “the manager” was a bit red faced.

It would be fair that Frontier allowed me to have Morgan Freeman's voice as COVAS. I promise i wont ask anything else. I deserve this because i came with the idea first.

It would be fair that Frontier allowed me to have Morgan Freeman's voice as COVAS. I promise i wont ask anything else. I deserve this because i came with the idea first.

Morgan Freeman voice on
“Andy swam for his freedom for two hours through all the filth and grime of 1000 noobs salty tears”

Top Bottom