COMPLETED CG Protect the Empire's capital ship production from piracy in the Mandh system ((Bounty Hunting)

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
If the Empire had any sense they'd retire the Majestic-class in favor of a solid medium combat ship that would be ten times as useful in a fight for a tenth of a percent of the cost.

well there is this little nugget from Galnet:
The Imperial Navy confirmed that new Majestic-class Interdictors and other military vessels

On the note of "no res in system", can you just go to one of the other systems controlled by Artemis Corporation where there are RES and earn bounties there, then just hand them in in the Mandh CG station?

Edit: Craith beat me to it.

I visited Telliya, hunted pirates for an hour, got 2 mil in bounties for Artemis Corporation and no one credit was counted as CG. I completely confused.

I visited Telliya, hunted pirates for an hour, got 2 mil in bounties for Artemis Corporation and no one credit was counted as CG. I completely confused.
Did you try relogging? It doesn't update instantaneously. Alternately, don't look in your transactions, actually view it through the mission board, which seems to force a server retrieval.

Specifically: CONTRIBUTING AND TAKING PART

Summary
System: Mandh
Station: Miyasaka Orbital (Orbis Starport, large pads available, 200 Ls from main star, 114.98 Ly from Sol)
Objective: Hand in Bounty Vouchers for Artemis Corporation
Time limit: 3rd December 3306 @ 07:00 UTC

Description
The Imperial Navy has requested commodities for the construction of new capital ships in Mandh.​
The Imperial Senate has approved funding for the construction of a new wave of Majestic-class Interdictors. Senator Denton Patreus announced:​

A request has been made for shipments of Building Fabricators, Microbial Furnaces and Energy Grid Assemblies to Miyasaka Orbital in the Mandh system.​
Artemis Corporation has requested the support of independent pilots to counter any piracy or other acts that may interfere with the supply of commodities for the capital ships, and will handsomely reward such efforts.​
If successful, decalls will be rewarded to the top 75% of participants by the 5th of December 3306.​
To earn rewards, you must sign up as an active participant before handing in bounty vouchers at Miyasaka Orbital in the Mandh system. Only bounty vouchers handed in after signing up will count toward your personal contribution total.​
Please note that if you have any crew members, a portion of your bounty vouchers will be automatically assigned to them. These bounty vouchers will not count towards your personal contribution total, and your crew will receive the reward for their vouchers when they are handed in. The proportion of bounty vouchers assigned to your crew will depend on their rank.​
Be aware that faction-state changes and other disruptive events can negatively impact markets and station services, and could prevent the initiative from running smoothly.
Notes:
  • Station services: Commodities Market, Shipyard, Outfitting, Repair, Restock, Refuel
  • Nearest Interstellar Factors (with "reasonable" super cruise distances, others are available):
    • Keyes Retreat in LTT1581 (Civilian Outpost, S/M pads only, 7.26 Ly, 368 Ls)
    • Gwynn Stop in LTT 1581 (Planetary Base, S/M/L pads, 7.26 Ly, 2,108 Ls)
    • Hedin Survey in Shuna (Civilian Outpost, S/M pads only, 16.81 Ly, 177 Ls)
    • Ponce de Leon Arenap in Shuna (Planetary Base, S/M/L pads, 16.81 Ly, 2,108 Ls)
    • Deb Colony in AE Fornacis (Coriolis Starport, S/M/L pads, 18.24 Ly, 2,638 Ls)
Latest status
Last updated: 27 November 11:30 UTC

Current Progress:
Current Participation Rewards:
Global Progress: 884,410,061 Credits earned
Contributors:
Reward Tier: 0/5
Global Reward:
None listed
Top 10 CMDRs: ?? CR
Top 10%: ?? CR
Top 25%: ?? CR
Top 50%: ?? CR
Top 75%: ?? CR
Top 100%: ?? CR
CG threshold tracking

Inara (https://inara.cz/galaxy-communitygoals/) tracks overall progress, your contributions and estimates tier boundaries.

Journal data (used to track progress) can be submitted via various third party tools or by direct journal imports on Inara. For more details see https://inara.cz/inara-api/.

As requested, here are previews of the Empire decals:
Top 75%

Top 50%

Top 25% & Top 10%

Top 10 Commanders

New &/or have questions about the Community Goals? Check out the Community Goal Guide ... click here
Shouldn't the decals for bounty hunting be different from the ones for trading? I mean "target" sign or smth like that instead of wrench? Or they are same for both kind of CGs?

1606489471550.png

@Kietrax Did they give you any info about this next topic in case we ask...
Combat payment balance was announced in the Live stream as due the week after mining...
Is that going to force an increase in the CG targets at the same time or is combat credit balance only going to happen After the CG any way..

Combat payment balance was announced in the Live stream as due the week after mining...
Is that going to force an increase in the CG targets at the same time or is combat credit balance only going to happen After the CG any way..

The latter I think (after the CG). They told 2 weeks between the two balancings.

Kietrax

Volunteer Moderator
I know nothing more than you do about the propsed balancing at this time I'm afraid, and can only hope it is not introduced whilst a relevant CG is active unless it has been factored in. I'll keep an eye out once we know more and when the next CGs are are announced.

The latter I think (after the CG). They told 2 weeks between the two balancings.
I see That must be what happenis if you don't watch the stream every week and skip some, As its hard to stay awake as much as I want the news its still sends me to sleep like laser mining...

You did come and hand them in at Miyasaka Orbital in Mandh didn't you? Only bounties turned in there count towards the CG, wherever they were earned.

Yeh, that was a problem. I contributed my bounty vouchers not at Miyasaka Orbital but at Gaensler City.

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom